The Nonsense thread

Overtime

A cantora pernambucana Paulinha Lopes viralizou na internet depois que um vídeo dela cantando, anos atrás, foi resgatado nas redes sociais. O vídeo é de 2015, de uma apresentação em um programa de TV local, quando ela era vocalista da Banda Takitá.

O vídeo, no Twitter, teve mais de 14,5 milhões de visualizações, até este domingo (5). Nele, Paulinha Lopes aparece dançando, com um microfone na mão, antes de cantar a música "Espaços e Vazios" no programa Tarde Legal, da TV Nova Nordeste.

Quem é Paulinha Lopes?

Paulinha Lopes é moradora de Igarassu, cidade do Grande Recife. Atualmente, ela é funcionária pública municipal. Ela é mulher trans e, nas redes sociais, agradeceu o apoio de fãs LGBTQIA+ pela visibilidade que ganhou após o meme.

"Eu costumo dizer que carrego todas as letras comigo, porque a luta é de todes. Mas a minha letra, a que me representa, é a letra T", afirmou.

Por que Paulinha Lopes viralizou?

O meme foi publicado pela página "@acervin", que publica memes e imagens engraçadas. A postagem original foi postada no dia 15 de janeiro, e foi retuitado mais de 3 mil vezes.

Paulinha Lopes deixou de cantar?

A cantora foi vocalista da Banda Takitá entre 2008 e 2016. Ela saiu do grupo para se lançar em carreira solo, e diz ter sido a primeira pessoa trans a assumir os vocais de uma banda de brega. Mesmo como funcionária pública, ela diz que mantém o sonho de viver da música.

"Minha história com a música foi muito conturbada, tive altos e baixos. Eu me mantive focada, porque não era fácil quando eu comecei e não é fácil nos dias atuais", disse.

1-6e3a4d71-e73f-46db-ba85-afcd7115e053-2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I went to the mall the other day for the first time in years and saw a reporter from the local news station doing an interview with some lady. He had a dress shirt on with a red tie on from the waist up on camera and sweat pants and these on from the waist down out of view of the cam. I should of snapped a pic.

168795F4-04C4-4F9D-B18A-3337A0F54A00.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

9 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

That's dope, though. 

Yeah, it is and I would be doing the same thing. It looked really funny though. He is a young cat, recently hired and been doing a good job on air. Definitely didn’t want to put him on blast.

• Props 1

11 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Yeah, it is and I would be doing the same thing. It looked really funny though. He is a young cat, recently hired and been doing a good job on air. Definitely didn’t want to put him on blast.

It's like he took the zoom meeting out into the real world a spin.

• Truth 2

On 2/5/2023 at 5:02 PM, Mercer said:

image.thumb.png.3378679ae2558206584bd8dabe70bc0b.png

I preach to people that if a cell phone stayed as a phone and not a pocket pc, we wouldn't be living in the world we live in today.

If both were separate,  not many would go out and buy a pocket pc at $1k or more. The internet wouldn't of been wild like it is today.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, T4M* said:

I preach to people that if a cell phone stayed as a phone and not a pocket pc, we wouldn't be living in the world we live in today.

If both were separate,  not many would go out and buy a pocket pc at $1k or more. The internet wouldn't of been wild like it is today.

You were heavenbanned from here a long time ago for preaching that shit.