The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
11 hours ago, LUGR said:

^Bet you didn’t find that on black Twitter.

Hobosexual is trending on black twitter. Did a Google search for memes and videos breaking it down

then I discovered hobosexual is also the name of a band that's in a music genre right up my alley.

Aristocrats!!!

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

11 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

Hobosexual is trending on black twitter. Did a Google search for memes and videos breaking it down

then I discovered hobosexual is also the name of a band that's in a music genre right up my alley.

Aristocrats!!!

Didn't know they developed a word for it, but I was a professional hobosexual between 17-19. Both my close homies and I were to. Cycling between 2 projects, and whatever older girls we could get that had apartments, including one that lived literally right next door to my parents. Every girl I had broke up with me all at the same time twice. Second time I moved back in with my parents and my mom made me go to college. 

12 hours ago, ndv said:

@MOOGLE? I agree with LUGR.  Any possibility you can post illustrations of that story instead. Rather see pics.  Think of it as a picture book. 

12 hours ago, LUGR said:

That’s a lot of text up there. I still don’t really know who this guy is.

maxresdefault.jpg

andrew callagagahann rose to fame for doing diy interviews around americas weird places in a series called all gas no breaks

many interesting people became semi famous from said interviews

furfest-all-gas-no-brakes.gif

the media company he and his friends signed with basically tried to turn his format into a soulless corporate husk , so andrew was like

e2a.jpg

and dipped.

few months later he came out with his own shit called channel 5  doing what he wanted

show-me-your-butthole-andrew-callaghan.g

more months later he gets a netflix or hbo thing

42c71-16723927738994-1920.jpg?name=small

then right around the time of his big break a girl posted a tik tok saying he took advantage of her like

his lawyer with a statement was like

7246f3a41543221687aa8a6f8f0def59.png

most people online right now are like

FmH6XuRXwAYhG4k?format=jpg&name=small

then all of a sudden the list of women he pestered for sex grew to about this many

1713836_012117apwomensmarchesaroundthewo

personally i hope it isnt true , cause this was one of the rare times i was a fan of a person's work and their come up in this weird digital age( nohomo) ...but if it is true then that sucks for the actual victims and the whole thing begs the question of what are the limits of fame and celebrity and the standards we hold them to?

forrest-gump-thats-all-i-have-to-say.gif

• Props 6

11 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

maxresdefault.jpg

andrew callagagahann rose to fame for doing diy interviews around americas weird places in a series called all gas no breaks

many interesting people became semi famous from said interviews

furfest-all-gas-no-brakes.gif

the media company he and his friends signed with basically tried to turn his format into a soulless corporate husk , so andrew was like

e2a.jpg

and dipped.

few months later he came out with his own shit called channel 5  doing what he wanted

show-me-your-butthole-andrew-callaghan.g

more months later he gets a netflix or hbo thing

42c71-16723927738994-1920.jpg?name=small

then right around the time of his big break a girl posted a tik tok saying he took advantage of her like

his lawyer with a statement was like

7246f3a41543221687aa8a6f8f0def59.png

most people online right now are like

FmH6XuRXwAYhG4k?format=jpg&name=small

then all of a sudden the list of women he pestered for sex grew to about this many

1713836_012117apwomensmarchesaroundthewo

personally i hope it isnt true , cause this was one of the rare times i was a fan of a person's work and their come up in this weird digital age( nohomo) ...but if it is true then that sucks for the actual victims and the whole thing begs the question of what are the limits of fame and celebrity and the standards we hold them to?

forrest-gump-thats-all-i-have-to-say.gif

Thanks dude! This was extremely helpful.

• Truth 2