The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@One Man Bannedlooks like Mario blocks. 

Today was a special day. Today I accidentally left the house rockin my Tshirt inside out. No one said anything to me all day. I just noticed it. What's even worse is I fell asleep in this shirt last night which means I rocked it inside out all day yesterday. Also it's been tugging at my neck all day and I just noticed it's been on backwards all day. And since I fell asleep in this shirt...

My old lady didn't say shit to me about it all day.

The homeowner Im working for right now was probably thinking to herself "holy shit, look at this moron." All day.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

18 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

What's even worse is I fell asleep in this shirt last night which means I rocked it inside out all day yesterday. Also it's been tugging at my neck all day and I just noticed it's been on backwards all day. And since I fell asleep in this shirt...

Dude, how many days and nights in a row do you wear your t-shirts?

• Truth 1

13 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Depends how hard I'm out here grindin! I've gone 3 or 4 days in the same clothes to the point you can smell my nuts from across the street. If it happens any more it's usually because I was chillin all day and then fell asleep and got right to it in the morning.

But isn’t that what you’re supposed to do when you are a conosuer of selvedge denim. That way you get the best fades.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Not the dog tag, the packaging.  Sure looks like someone took (or paid for?) a Chalfant or Cooper photo of a Dondi car.  Can't tell from the cropped photo, there are of course others who flicked that car that own the photo.

For sure. Iconic image at that

Dondi-White-Children-of-the-Grave-part-Three.-Photo-Martha-Cooper-thumbnail_webp-9999x9999.webp

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1