The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That  still geeks me out that there was no denial of saving tinychat streams and 12oz members pictures for years and not just single digits 

@LUGR

I wish I had the draw a oontzer pictures from way back though, that was a hilarious thread.

If I recall there was a South Park character generator thread also that was pretty cool.

Edited by MOOGLE?

On 7/30/2022 at 3:44 AM, crackalackin said:

Glad to see this shits still here. Logging in for the first time in a minute on this account I made in high school cuz I'm fuckin 30, I'm broke, my fuckin years long relationship is burning, I'm fuckin 4 years sober and still angry and unhappy, so I'm thinkin 'man. maybe I should start bombing again.' I mean why the fuck not.

Update: lost the girlfriend, been painting almost every night since. Guess she did me a favor in the end. Still sober, mainly just out of spite. But I've been sober out of spite for years, shit works.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

@LUGR old coworker who worked with me at a resort. He worked 3rd shift In room dining for one of the restaurants in the resort.

Dude was cool as fuck but his fiancee who's a twink power bottom was jealous of me cause I played RuneScape with him at work on the clock and by the time he got home he didn't want to play RuneScape with him.

We eventually met one day at a coffee shop and squashed the bad blood cause he saw I was with my girlfriend and also was not trying to Mandingo his man , so we split RuneScape time with Ian two days with me and the rest with him.

He moved to Iowa in a corporate gig a year or so ago and he's got no social media so I've no idea how he's doing.

We will forever have memories of cheating in RuneScape and picking up drunk coked out rich women off the 4th floor hallways at 3am....that happened more than 20 times.

• Like 2
  • Props 2

Yeah shit would be hilarious cause he didn't give a fuck about famous people who would try to order food past 3am.

He'd be on the phone with pro golfers , Green Bay Packers like.

mmfrwlhidka61.jpg?auto=webp&s=6819c4d619

He was also there when I found out one of the banquet servers admitted that she lied to her Latin King boyfriend about hooking up with me just to make him jealous, and she was shocked he showed up at the resort to come stab me in the face.

Bless that kids 110 pound heart for blocking dude from getting in the kitchen while I mad dashed to the back elevator and called security., Who tackled his ass then got the police.

Had to call my neighbor to explain the situation , and it turned out the boyfriend was a hardcore methhead and wasn't even really put on fully.

Ended up with him in jail trying to put hits out on me with kings , but nobody fucked with him cause meth and bad business behavior.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 2
  • LOL! 1