The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
38 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I don’t even remember what started this. I feel like it was a picture of a sub cut in half the long way. I can’t believe this whole times these pictures have been of OMBs sandwiches that he just casually drops in here to rile me up! 😂

Fuck is you talking bout bro?

Rabbit Cohen on Twitter: "Speaking of sandwiches, the “is x a sandwich”  problem is solved. https://t.co/yK160HmW6j" / Twitter

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

@ndv  i always had a theory that all fiona's albums are just imaginary off Broadway musicals made into soundtracks , and nothing wrong with her ...she just has too much free time

her older sister is absolutely amazing though

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

@ndv  i always had a theory that all fiona's albums are just imaginary off Broadway musicals made into soundtracks , and nothing wrong with her ...she just has too much free time

her older sister is absolutely amazing though

Well after the first 15 secs interesting perspective.  She still james tho.  I like that jazzy thing she's doing.  Toots can still rock like she's the bee's knees.

58 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Bruh. Just stop. 

EC1E7577-0D0D-4E4E-9A28-E617DA46D84E.png

I own an engraving business, you'd be surprised how many people push those things on easy.  I've never seen one but I make my own cards with my laser which makes sense. 

I'll dm you a photo of mine.  You'll like. 

9 minutes ago, ndv said:

I own an engraving business, you'd be surprised how many people push those things on easy.  I've never seen one but I make my own cards with my laser which makes sense. 

DM me that photo too.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ndv said:

Say wuuut?! Another 12 oz business owner! We gotta take this over to the general discussion thread to do some disscusin lolol. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1