The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@MOOGLE?
I sent you a Wolverine vs sabertooth poster back in the day. I made a thread giving away a ton of old posters. That thing still going strong? 

@Schnitzel

ive been working my may through old loveline episodes and this was one of the bumper tracks. Do bands still make music videos? I hope they make a come back. I don’t know the last time I’ve seen one

@KILZ FILLZit was lost in the great dead ex girlfriend debacle along with a few things I bought from the store years ago .

I'm working on some new canvas ideas and will gladly send one your way once I iron out all the kinks of how to apply theory to practice.

I got a tacky ass 90s punisher collage up for grabs ,I'll take a picture of when I get home later.

So my mail carrier still isn’t worth a shit. I got some medical insurance thing in my mail box for my neighbors son today so I just walked it over to their house to drop it in their mailbox like I always do. But he’s in the driveway so I just yell out to him to come grab his sons shit. I catch the faintest wiff of weed come off this dude and our household just happened to run out. So I nonchalantly ask this old man if he smokes. You know, the real cool way you ask some one with real inquisitive emphasis on the word smoke. So he’s like “Hell yeah man follow me.” We walk over to his garage and he plops down into a recliner and opens the bottom drawer to a busted up filing cabinet. I’m telling him we ran out of weed and it would be super sweet if he had a couple buds I could cop off of… as this old MF pulls out a pound bag. The weed didn’t look like shit but I wasn’t about to be beggar choosery until he cracked open the bag and the whole garage lit up with the scent of lemons. He tossed what had to be a half into a ziplock and was like “just bring me back some different flavor when you get right again.”

I hung out with him in the garage shootin the shit for about 30 mins while he watched cop audit videos laughing and yelling “stupid fucking pig” at his phone. Lol Straight fucking nonsense!

• Like 1
  • Props 4
  • LOL! 2