The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So this happened...

pixlr_20200304031901242.thumb.jpg.49f902c69511c5cd7d844940fd59e28a.jpg

Story:

While driving , Me and the passenger saw a young Deer run across the street in front of us, about 20ft (missed us). ME, from stories and experience, saw were the deer came from and I told my passenger that USUALLY there is another one just chilling and more than likely do the same thing (We did see another one, but he was just chillin).

Moments later, I heard tires screech from behind me and surely enough, the second deer DID make a run for it and hit a work vehicle.

I made a U-Turn and went to see if they were ok.  They said yes, only going about 35mph, but what they saw was terrifying.

They said the young deer made a run for it but their vehicle did not stop on time and the deer hit the passenger fender first than rolled over into the windshield, acted crazy, and somehow detached their ladder that was chained down.

Didn't want to stay to be a witness and such, I just pointed out they had more than enough evidence to claim their incident. 

Here are some shots of the deer's hair....

20200304_021449.thumb.jpg.1b9ee35f72be66c76a2790265c4de5ed.jpg

20200304_021604.thumb.jpg.9ff9a6b02f1c6dd8b8df98a20db32922.jpg

Everyone is safe, however, I know that companies do Drug tests after an accident, and one of them isn't happy (I feel his pain).

Long story short:

Fuck deer, fuck deer jerky, I dodged a bullet, fuck all this. Still have chills.

Talking about it and shit, and it happens right after, to someone else, ugh.