The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I didnt know there was more than one shuffle.  I was speaking in general.  But now that you mentioned LMAFO Shuffle.  I like that Shufflin!

I just dont get the style I guess?  I am trying to understand where it came from?  Swing? Crip Walk?   

@Hua Guofang

that catch is “15 min from the strip”

every place that is for rent on Vegas, you will notice 15-20 min from the Strip

if I can find the closet under the stairs I saw posted -on some Harry Potter shit -I’ll post it 

it’s because ANYWHERE is 15 min from the strip pretty much-whether you come from the east or come from the west 

the Strip (Las Vegas Blvd)  runs north and south and is the center pretty much 

everyone falls for the “15 min from the strip” 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, WorldBench said:

LV isn't really that pricey that I could imagine paying 398 a week or month for a laundry room. Unless you got a bad meth addiction then I guess it might be worth it.

Las Vegas is rising high and fast. Everyone from California is moving here and plus that new Raiders deal goin on. Everyone thinks this is the place to be or some nonsense. 

that’s probably why he highlights Mandalay Bay. Because the stadium is next to it.

if it were an air bnb, I could see that price as weekly. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Everyone from California is moving here

Colorado has been going through an influx of Califonians in the state but more so in Denver.  Housing prices have increased a little as well.  Thanks to the cost of living in cali housing markets are hot in other states.  :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

They've raised the cost of living in Austin to way higher than what it used to be..... because Austin, TX is "cool".

SUPER COOL GUISE, ❤️ paying these high prices and hanging out with the homeless people that came along with them.

the cycle repeats itself. then the middle class moves out and there’s nothing but an empty shell left. of course every time it’s bUt CapItAlIsMs fault 

• Like 1