The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude @ndvthat mosquito is massive.  The ones that fly around and get inside my house here in Austin are smaller than that.

I have no reservations about laser engraving mosquitos.  i've said before that they are one type of insect I'd be fine with completely destroying into extinction.  But, then I think they will hold the cure for cancer or aids and we'll be like whoops....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I have no reservations about laser engraving mosquitos.  i've said before that they are one type of insect I'd be fine with completely destroying into extinction.  But, then I think they will hold the cure for cancer or aids and we'll be like whoops....

More likely they'll end up spreading cancer and aids like they already do some other illnesses, fuck 'em.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Dude @ndvthat mosquito is massive.  The ones that fly around and get inside my house here in Austin are smaller than that.

That's forward thinking there, and I agree with your logic on cures.   

I have always associated extinction with cures and questioned what cures has man missed unconsciously due to self extinction (caused by whatever other than man's byproduct of existence) or man's doing?  

I guess what I am trying to say, is if living things can go extinct, then what extinctions have already taken place that mankind isn't aware of and how many of those where cures or remedies, or simply an ingredient for food,  to something when processed/extracted becomes a superior material than some of the materials we use now for all sorts uses.

When I think about all of this it makes me appreciate the massive seed bank humanity has preserving in Norway, Sweden...?   Can't remember the exact location. 

But, yeah, that was a massive mosquito!!  Wasn't sure if I captured Alabsma's state bird because that's the largest one I've seen.   But nothing scary like the time I realized I was sleeping with four Blackwidows until I was trying to grab my phone I dropped between the bed and wall. 

FYI  Those spiders move super fast!!!

If I had some better sound recording, I could have filtered out the ambient sound from the machine and Laser beam because when the laser was cutting thru the misquote,  it made a crackle sound which you can kinda see visually when the legs collapsed. 

I posted the video a on youtube right after I recorded it.  And kinda thought to myself, "I wonder if this video may have backlash from some  over the top animal rights activist Tweak.   Because you never know in this day in age...

Anyhow,  Yeah!   🤬 that queer-ass mosquito! 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Couldn’t eliminate all mosquitos cause they’re actually pollinators, but you could kill all the anopheles which are the disease fuckers and other much chiller flys would take their place.

• Like 1