The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That's called a Hunstman spider and I had one run up my inner thigh, inside some track pants when I was free-balling once. I had picked them up off the floor one morning when I got out of bed and put them on in a bit of a morning daze. Woke up pretty quick, can fucking tell you! They aren't poisonous though. They'll hurt you but not fuck you up. They are far less dangerous than the winter environment where you live, @misteraven

This guy, that I found out the back among my hops vines, on the other hand, will definitely fuck you up!

image.png.3162438fba5360b6c59ce9d215e43a69.png

image.png.f6f7fb9fc892080403fa47fdb30ab763.png

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, where said:

what kind of slimy ass fish dey gotg in quebex? probably better than the oily assed sandy assed fish in Australian

I don’t fish much but got a buddy who does. Even bought himself a boat for it. I couldn’t tell you exactly what fish we got but assuming typical north east coast ones, probably similar to Mass. 

I was fishing off the docks with him years ago and watched him pull a giant eel out the river once, that was kind of fucked up. Looked like a snake

58 minutes ago, iloveboxcars said:

Oh. My. God what the fuck is even happening here. The yellow scum build up at the bottom of the electric toothbrush? How does your tooth paste even get to this fucking point? YOU CANT WIPE DOWN A FUCKING COUNTER? There is hair on the cap of the tooth paste. You can't throw away that clothing tag?

Honestly what the fuck is even happening in this bathroom? Fucking nothing ever? Imagine the scum build up in this mental case's shower.

Out of all places to be dirty why the place in your house that is designated for keeping you clean? How does someone step out of the shower and see all this shit and say "yes, fully refreshed"

And they have a waterpik flosser... seems like most people who are very clean and hygienic don't even bother flossing, but the aforementioned slob does? 

1 hour ago, iloveboxcars said:

Oh. My. God what the fuck is even happening here. The yellow scum build up at the bottom of the electric toothbrush? How does your tooth paste even get to this fucking point? YOU CANT WIPE DOWN A FUCKING COUNTER? There is hair on the cap of the tooth paste. You can't throw away that clothing tag?

Honestly what the fuck is even happening in this bathroom? Fucking nothing ever? Imagine the scum build up in this mental case's shower.

Out of all places to be dirty why the place in your house that is designated for keeping you clean? How does someone step out of the shower and see all this shit and say "yes, fully refreshed"

I mean, it is the designated masturbation room; and it’s the onLy room in the house with a drain in the floor. 🤷‍♂️ 

• LOL! 2