The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AKA: 

Single mom to a toddler boy. If you don't like kids don't wast my time.

I am a woman on a mission. I decided to wait until my early 40's to get pregnant and have a kid because the clock was ticking and muh feminism said that was the way it should be done. After dropping off of my birth control pills that I have been taking since for the past 30 years, I no longer had any interest in the guy who got me pregnant. I became a bitch and he got tired of dealing with my bullshit and not having sex, so he bailed.

If you don't know what you want I can't help you either.

The last guy (the baby daddy) knew what he wanted and thought he had found his unicorn, but Hello, AWALT. It turned out that I wasn't what he wanted and he realized that after I changed into mega bitch. Now I plan to punish every guy that crosses my path.

If you are nice and sensitive I'm open to meet and see how and where this goes.

If you are a weak man and willing to let me walk all over you while you pay for me and my child, then I am interested in enlisting your services as financier to my lifestyle while I pine over Chad and Biff down at the office. Don't worry, I often work late. You should get used to it. <wink wink>.

Blessings and good luck to all!!!

I still feel like I am a catch and will have large demands. Only the strong will survive. I will only bless those that are strong enough in frame with the use of my twat. All others will be used for their functionality in supporting my lifestyle.

iug0oqer1n341.jpg

• LOL! 2

There’s plenty of cucks in the world who dream of this scenario: cock cages, humiliation, verbal abuse, dominance, perhaps even forced feminization - I bet she gets lots of applicants.

The internet is a vast universe of wonder and infinite debauchery. Fap on, my friends.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, Drue_Down said:

There’s plenty of cucks in the world who dream of this scenario: cock cages, humiliation, verbal abuse, dominance, perhaps even forced feminization - I bet she gets lots of applicants.

The internet is a vast universe of wonder and infinite debauchery. Fap on, my friends.

Id bet that pic is at least 10 years old too. Now that shes done her party days whos the lucky sucker that gets the leftovers

• Truth 1

"I will only bless those that are strong enough in frame with the use of my twat. All others will be used for their functionality in supporting my lifestyle. "

Like it is a "blessing" to "use your twat".  Bitch your twat isn't the golden twat and we know this because you told us that you slid a kid out of it.  Brainiac over here.

Also, in regards to the internet being full of people that like this kind of thing/relationship..... I would say that the internet is the place to find people like that, but I don't think it's as common as the adult sites would have you believe it is.  I think it's highly odd that our society has created so many beta males.  The woman even said herself that she's going to pine over the alphas at the office and stay late giving them sweet hj's.

Now which guy is it again that wants to be a feminist and get his hairless ass spanked by a woman with some other dude's dick breath?  /nohomo