The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Plus a genius.   He knew to bail and come back at the right time.

There's a lot of remakes, and people coming back. Some are a hit, some are a bust.

Like 3-6 mafia coming back, old cartoons into movies, ect.  What's next, Cash Money coming back with all original members? That would be laughs, but above all....

Nonsense.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

22 hours ago, T4M* said:

Plus a genius.   He knew to bail and come back at the right time.

There's a lot of remakes, and people coming back. Some are a hit, some are a bust.

Like 3-6 mafia coming back, old cartoons into movies, ect.  What's next, Cash Money coming back with all original members? That would be laughs, but above all....

Nonsense.

Dead ass trying to hit that 3 6 reunion show. Niggas released like 2 dates like 2 months away from the announcement. Smfh. Ima figure that shit out though. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

46 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

DSC_0401.JPG

I have to find this video i took of this gas station rest stop in Nebraska. I’m walking along looking at shit.. canned foods, pizzas under heat lamps, bumper stickers, random supplies, “oh look cases of beer..” and right behind those cases of beer was a wall of guns and ammo ready and willing to be bought, haha.

• Props 1