The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Long story short,  they found a dead body that was reported missing (in September 2009),  7 years AFTER a store closed. While moving one of their freezer, probably to haul it away, they found the body, in January of this year. They claim that it's common for people to be on top of the freezers and surely enough, the person fell in between the gap of wall and freezer.

Screenshot_20190813-202553_Firefox.jpg.6bd9f2820a3f69e31f28687a480d5c7f.jpg

https://www.omaha.com/news/metro/council-bluffs/body-found-in-former-bluffs-store-id-d-man-died/article_5e30d933-6ef1-545f-9e98-577472a6df8a.html

So for 7.......years........ There was always a dead body by the freezer..........and nooooooo one noticed.  

<<<<<------Pulls chair with Takis to hear the conspiracies and theories from the 12oz community....

giphy(3).gif.64a023f80f66e956502cc94c4793b067.gif

Edited by T4M*
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Kults said:

Took a smoke break. Some girl with a fat ass was doing work on the side walk..wearing that. Then she bent over and gave me a show

So she wasn't teaching the homeless how to work to get a job in front of the rich people in the back? Now that's a show.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, T4M* said:

So she wasn't teaching the homeless how to work to get a job in front of the rich people in the back? Now that's a show.

Hey hey , I was there too, def not rich lol but I do work in the CBD

See all the randoms checking her out though LOLLL

• LOL! 1