The Nonsense thread

Overtime

I read someplace there isn't a single person in law enforcement that agrees with every law they have to enforce, but that doesn't stop them from enforcing those rules for money.

Imagine, committing acts of kidnapping, violence, extortion, and in some cases even murder for a paycheck, all the time knowing it's wrong.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Personally haven't tried any of those, but use the cell phone as a distraction move. I've used bottles to piss into but never a cup like that, my bladder would overflow that for sure.

Had a coworker tell me a story, he was pissing into a bottle in the corner of an almost empty subway station when he felt someone come up behind him a little too close for comfort. Stopped pissing, tucked his shit away and turned around, it was a cop. Surprisingly, the cop said if he didn't piss into a bottle, and would have just pissed on the floor like the cop  initially thought he was doing, he would have got a ticket,. Since he was being somewhat sanitary, the cop gave him a pass. Since hearing this I'll use this method whenever possible.

Using a bottle also masks the sound. I've gotten good at using my open car door as a piss blind. If it's crowded I'll take a bottle/cup out of the car and pretend to be looking for something inside the cup, visibly pouring it's liquid contents out, even if it's empty to visually mask the sound of me pissing to passersby. Problem is you get splash back on the kicks unless you're curbside standing on the curb,  so it helps if you've got work boots while doing this on the drivers side. 

• Truth 1

40 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Personally haven't tried any of those, but use the cell phone as a distraction move. I've used bottles to piss into but never a cup like that, my bladder would overflow that for sure.

Had a coworker tell me a story, he was pissing into a bottle in the corner of an almost empty subway station when he felt someone come up behind him a little too close for comfort. Stopped pissing, tucked his shit away and turned around, it was a cop. Surprisingly, the cop said if he didn't piss into a bottle, and would have just pissed on the floor like the cop  initially thought he was doing, he would have got a ticket,. Since he was being somewhat sanitary, the cop gave him a pass. Since hearing this I'll use this method whenever possible.

Using a bottle also masks the sound. I've gotten good at using my open car door as a piss blind. If it's crowded I'll take a bottle/cup out of the car and pretend to be looking for something inside the cup, visibly pouring it's liquid contents out, even if it's empty to visually mask the sound of me pissing to passersby. Problem is you get splash back on the kicks unless you're curbside standing on the curb,  so it helps if you've got work boots while doing this on the drivers side. 

Could have a whole thread on this lol.  Def learned to piss in the city.  Always keep a bottle in the car too trucker style.

11 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Could have a whole thread on this lol.  Def learned to piss in the city.  Always keep a bottle in the car too trucker style.

That's one thing I'm not brave enough to fuck with, I've never pissed in a moving vehicle that didn't have some sort of bathroom.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10656-1369330626-25.gif.2225a6f3bc5a26d8f639947debca5694.gif

I have pissed out the door of a car, as the driver, in stop and go traffic. I think the truckers must have a nice bench seat along with cruise control to make it possible, thinking about it wearing trunks would make it a lot easier as the angle of incident is what presents a challenge. Got a couple chuckles out of the video but the cup size was too small especially if alcohol is involved, and lying down is way to much, a kneel will get you out of sight enough and is easier to get out of etc.