The Nonsense thread

Overtime

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
55 minutes ago, SHUVEL2 said:

i swear one night when i was trying to sleep i thought about 12ozprophet i thought "ima 12ozprophet" and i had like this forum in my mind and was chatting with people and there was a wall to tag on and we took turns tagging on the walla

AFBAE95B-DF00-4A7E-904B-3C914C9474DD.png

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

KIR and I had a conversation about that.

You walk into a bathroom with 5 urinals. Someone is at the first one, which do you go to? You go to #5 and you're insecure, #2 you're that guy in the gif, #4 and you make  whoever comes in next have to be that guy, #3 seems the most socially courteous choice.  

11 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

KIR and I had a conversation about that.

You walk into a bathroom with 5 urinals. Someone is at the first one, which do you go to? You go to #5 and you're insecure, #2 you're that guy in the gif, #4 and you make  whoever comes in next have to be that guy, #3 seems the most socially courteous choice.  

There was some sort of online tester about that where you had to choose the next best position based on which urinal was occupied.  Feel like someone dropped the link in the days of wayback and we all had a laugh.