The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Drama/Human Video Elective…

…will work on a skit which is acted out to music. The skit tells of a girl who is forced to make a decision between going the way of the world and listening to those who are leading her to Christ. The song and the skit will be put together by the middle school students who are acting it out. This is Your Life is the name of the song they have chosen. The words repeatedly say: This is your life. Are you who you want to be? These students will be so enthused at putting the skit together, choosing the music, and ending it with a dance. The dance will be performed to a song called Victory. Encouragement and room will be given to write their own skit, add the music, and choreograph the unexpected dance! They will thoroughly enjoy themselves, as well as have an understanding of the message behind it! To have them perform this at the Christmas Program is their desire and our plan

It from way to make money ground through always be dawning of more concentrated way helpful during of napping at the end of the route Conway go gold you going to one of tomorrow yeah called now we've completed the sure now I'm want to bring a brief go back I think before we go any further puny deal with that I leave the office now important motivation of you 30 bill the determined back to well %um to review of people to go love not will be in training whether it be like and everything to help to make go a what we're doing you steel for motivation and everything that you do we then you put out and you get out in bodybuilding no pain the game remains sign there is the key you want/need in everything that you dote be a definite PLO do feel a bike that out there you me he might be right now to my Christian not a risk to spare but he made by bethinking we'll 14u to grow strong bill all and the reason that I wish I have you been good control in concentration from the beginning that out before seen you look our training if I beat my maintained bowl basin a lot of with trying I could group by fellow with me the AM I don't have another 14 you well to reconstruct.