The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hello, All of you wonderful people! I can really feel the care and concern here and I guess that is why I came to this site. Now please don't take this the wrong way, but I am so glad my little brother went to prison. He was on a downward spiral and had been for many years. He had neglected his daughter for many years due to running around the country conning anyone and everyone he could; false ID's, several aka's, shoplifting, impersonating fire marshall's selling new fire extinguishers to small companies when there's were good anyway, impersonating police officers, switching tags on high-end items and charming the little cashiers with all of his tricks while they mindlessly just scanned the "new" price tag, getting out of paying hotel rates by wiping a towel on the bottom of his shoes, saying that that was how he found the bathtub in his room that cost over $200 a night, moving on from one hotel to the next using the same tricks to get out of paying when he had no place to live, impersonating (believe me, he is gifted) Iranian sheiks with a heavy accent at clubs and lounges as he passed out diamonds (cubic zirconias) to unsuspecting, lonely girls telling them he was taking them the next day on his private jet to some exotic land for the weekend, "my darlink", so they'd take him home and he could get some and then rob them, sneak out before they awakened; the list goes on and on! What would one call him? A liar, a thief, impersonation of public servants, fraud, extortion,etc., etc., etc!

"Your mother jerks off pigs. She gets down on her knees and crawls through the pigpiss mud slop and snuggles up to the pig, her fingers tracing along it's belly until she finds it's cock. She begins tugging and stroking as her twat moistens, her breasts swelling and her nipples begin to stick out like erasers on a fresh #2 pencil. She grunts with satisfaction as the pig begins eagerly thrusting into her hand, her grip now tightening to maintain control of the pig's greasy corkscrew cock. She lowers her head to watch the cock work in her hand, groans with satisfaction and begins working her clit with her other muddy hand, her hips gyrating with the rhythm of the pig's thrusting. "Oh fucking jesus god yes.." she gasps. She changes positions, still maintaining control of the feverishly thrusting cock as the pig's squealing intensifies. She leans forward and with her lips almost touching the pig's ear, she whispers your name and begins to shudder. She turns her attention again to the pigs swollen member rocking in her hand. She presses it between her hand and her face, the pig thrusting it against her cheeks as she drools. With a massive grunt and a high pitched squeal, the pig's balls explode, beginning a massive shower of hot, sour pig jizz. You mother cups one hand under the fountain of steaming genetic material gathering it in her hand as the thrusting comes to an end. The pig shudders and begins to walk to the trough of slop in the corner of it's pen, but your mother tackles it to the ground. She lifts it's tail and smears the handful of pig load into the pig's own fetid butthole, turning flakes of crusty pig shit into a pigshit-pigjizz mud slop on the pigs ass. Now she tilts her head to the sky and screams your name, not once, not twice, but three times. She slams her face full force into the pig's butthole and it's wreath of shitsemen pudding, her tongue machine gun flicking the rim and then burying itself to the hilt inside the pig's hot colon. Your mother works her tongue around the inside of the pigs ass, and then as a few incoherent syllables escaped her now brown lips, spurts of female ejaculate spurt from her pulsating cunt. Exhausted, she collapses in the mud, rolls over onto her back, and lights a cigarette. She takes one long drag, looks again to the sky, and speaks your name one last time before she drifts off to sleep.

That's your mom. Your mom does that."