The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
An Australian man has been banned from driving after being caught over the limit and admitting that he had drunk 90 cans of beer the previous day.

Melbourne BitterThe Bathurst Local Court in New South Wales heard that Trevor Warren, from the Northern Territory, was pulled over by police at a random breath test station.

The Western Advocate newspaper reported that police told the court that when the pulled over Warren’s car, they noticed the smell of alcohol coming from the car.

Officers asked Warren if he had been drinking and he said that he had finished drinking at 6pm the previous day. He added then that he had consumed “between 80 and 90 full-strength cans of Melbourne Bitter beer” and “hadn’t eaten while consuming the alcohol.”

Consuming 90 cans is the equivalent of drinking more than 58 pints of beer.

The police then took Warren to the Bathurst police station for a further breath test and he recorded 0.108, which is more than double the legal limit.

Magistrate Michael Allen convicted Warren, who represented himself in court, he was also fined AU$450 and had his licence suspended for six months.

Sergeant Peter Foran to the Advocate that drivers being charged the morning after drinking was not uncommon, especially in the run up to the festive season.

Foran said: “If people have a big night on the drink they really have to consider the following morning. Especially at this time of year coming into the festive season.”

BOUT IT BOUT IT

I speak in grown up words often. I am a grown up, dumbass.

Mostly this

• Like 1

Greta Nicole

he is one attractive little punk.

DiamorphineDeath

you think this kid is edgy and cute for killing someone, and I'm sorry....it doesn't make you a geek, it makes you a socially awkward fucking nerd

Greta Nicole

"goddamn geek", wow, good name. i never said what he did was right. i KNOW killing people is wrong. my mom is currently in prison for robbing & killing someone for no reason. all i said was that he's attractive. i mean, my opinion isn't "morally & ethically fucked". atleast i have enough education to not cuss at someone & correct sentence structure.

just because you think my opinion is "wrong" doesn't mean you have to be indecent.

Greta Nicole

oops, i'm sorry i have an opinion.

Greta Nicole

I DO NOT THINK HE'S CUTE FOR KILLING SOMEONE. i've already said that, damn.

i just thought he was attractive because, well, his appearance.

no you even know what a nerd is? oops. i am socially awkward due to my frequent panic attacks becuse of anxeity.

i mean, come on, you're not well with your replys, because if you're trying to offend me, it won't happen.

012derek210

Greta, you're cute and I like socially awkward girls. Email me at derekreth@gmail.com if you wanna chat.

Why did God create woman? To carry semen from the bedroom to the toilet.

If the dove is the bird of peace, what is the bird of true love? The swallow

How do you annoy your girlfriend during sex? Call her.

Why do women fake orgasms? Because they think men care.

What is the definition of "making love"? Something a woman does while a guy is forking her.

What should you do if your girlfriend starts smoking? Slow down and use a lubricant.

What's the difference between oral sex and anal sex? Oral sex makes your day. Anal sex makes your [w]hole weak.

How many sexists does it take to change a light bulb? None, let the bitch cook in the dark.

What's the difference between pre-menstrual tension and B.S.E? One's mad cow disease; the other's an agricultural problem.

Why does the bride always wear white? Because it's good for the dishwasher to match the stove and refrigerator.

What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, she's been told twice already.

How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened by the time she brings it in.

If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag at you, what have you done wrong? Made her chain too long.

How do you turn a fox into an elephant? Marry it!

What is the difference between a battery and a woman? A battery has a positive side.

What are the three fastest means of communication? 1) Internet 2) Telephone 3) Tel-a-woman

Why do hunters make the best lovers? Because they go deep in the bush, shoot more than once, and they eat what they shoot.

How are fat girls and mopeds alike? They're both fun to ride until your friends find out.

What should you give a woman who has everything? A man to show her how to work it.

How are tornadoes and marriage alike? They both begin with a lot of blowing and sucking, and in the end you lose your house.

Why does a bride smile when she walks up the aisle? She knows she's given her last blow job.

What's the difference between a bitch and a wh0re? A wh0re sleeps with everyone at the party while a bitch sleeps with everyone at the party except you.

What's the difference between your wife and your job? After 10 years the job still sucks.

What's the difference between love, true love, and showing off? Spitting, swallowing, and gargling.

Why is the space between a women's breasts and her hips called a waist"? Because you could easily fit another pair of tits in there.

Do you know why they call it the Wonder Bra? When you take it off, you wonder where her tits went.

How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good? Put a nipple on it.

Why did the woman cross the road? What's the bitch doing out of the kitchen in the first place?!

Why are there no female astronauts on the moon? 'cause it doesn't need cleaning yet.

How is a woman like a condom? Both of them spend more time in your wallet than on your dick

• Like 1