The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
actually wasn't feeling that G

the L was tight though

I'm stoked on the G for 2 reasons

1. brush control; holy shit.

2. the ability to push letters further than I'm comfortable doing, I don't necessarily love the end result, but I like his willingness to push the limits of script.

An Australian man has been banned from driving after being caught over the limit and admitting that he had drunk 90 cans of beer the previous day.

Melbourne BitterThe Bathurst Local Court in New South Wales heard that Trevor Warren, from the Northern Territory, was pulled over by police at a random breath test station.

The Western Advocate newspaper reported that police told the court that when the pulled over Warren’s car, they noticed the smell of alcohol coming from the car.

Officers asked Warren if he had been drinking and he said that he had finished drinking at 6pm the previous day. He added then that he had consumed “between 80 and 90 full-strength cans of Melbourne Bitter beer” and “hadn’t eaten while consuming the alcohol.”

Consuming 90 cans is the equivalent of drinking more than 58 pints of beer.

The police then took Warren to the Bathurst police station for a further breath test and he recorded 0.108, which is more than double the legal limit.

Magistrate Michael Allen convicted Warren, who represented himself in court, he was also fined AU$450 and had his licence suspended for six months.

Sergeant Peter Foran to the Advocate that drivers being charged the morning after drinking was not uncommon, especially in the run up to the festive season.

Foran said: “If people have a big night on the drink they really have to consider the following morning. Especially at this time of year coming into the festive season.”

gGbi19u.jpg