The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Naik Pahek 4 days ago

This comment has received too many negative votes

Yeah blah blah.. poor american

· in reply to loungelizard5000 (Show the comment)

1.jpg loungelizard5000 3 days ago

This comment has received too many negative votes

FUCK YOU. Women opressing camel fucker. You ignorant FUCK. Go change your dirty diaper you fucking imbecilic crybaby piece of SHIT. Fuck YOU your FATHER and your GOD DAMNED WHORE SLUT of a MOTHER you fucking moronic PIECE OF FILTHY SHIT !!!!!!!! I hope you die a painful death of cancer and aids you black hearted FAGGOT !!! You FILTHY fucking scumbag !!! I hope your ENTIRE WHORE FAMILY DIES OF AIDS !!! STOP spreading your fucking negativity you filthy SON OF SATAN !!! I pray you die SOON !!

· in reply to Naik Pahek

http://www.infoworld.com/t/mobile-security/yes-google-glass-hackable-thats-the-least-of-our-privacy-worries-222986

basically, you should just rip it off their face if someones staring at you with google glasses (guess youd have to learn to recognize them too? though they could just have custom ones that look like normal glasses in the future, with live recording being able to be saved externally)

People with disabilities will no longer go straight to the front of queues at Disneyland and Walt Disney World after growing abuse of the system.

Under the change, visitors will be issued tickets with a return time and a shorter wait similar to the FastPass system that's offered to everyone.

Currently, visitors unable to wait in the regular line can get backdoor access to rides or go through the exit and wait in a shorter line.

The system "certainly has been problematic, and we wanted to curb some of the abuse of this system," Disneyland Resort spokeswoman Suzi Brown told the Orange County Register.

Advertisement

The move is a response to the phenomenon of disabled "tour guides" who charge money, sometimes hundreds of dollars, to accompany able-bodied guests and allow them to avoid long lines.

Others who don't have a disability have been able to get an assistance card because no proof of disability is required.

"Given the increasing volume of requests we receive for special access to our attractions, we are changing our process to create a more consistent experience for all our guests while providing accommodations for guests with disabilities," Brown said.

Some families of children with epilepsy and autism have criticised the change, saying some kids' disabilities just don't allow them to wait in standard lines.

Rebecca Goddard said she takes her sons, aged 4 and 6, to Disneyland once a week. They have autism and can't stand in lines longer than a few minutes before they start pushing other people.

"My boys don't have the cognition to understand why it's going to be a long wait," Goddard told the Register.

"There are so few things for my boys that bring them utter joy and happiness - to mess with it just makes me sad."