The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The 1963 song "Louie Louie" by The Kingsmen was so hard to understand that many people suspected the song contained obscene lyrics. The FBI was asked to investigate whether or not those involved with the song violated laws against the interstate transportation of obscene material. The most notable misinterpretation of the lyrics presented by the parent who sent the complaint can be found in the verse "Me see Jamaica moon above; / It won't be long me see me love. / Me take her in my arms and then / I tell her I never leave again."[20] which was misheard as "She had a rag on, she moved above. / It won't be long, she'll slip it off. / I held her in my arms and then, / and I told her I'd rather lay her again." No lyrics were ever officially published for the song and after two years of investigation the FBI concluded that the lyrics were unintelligible.[21]

"A dirty thunderstorm (also, Volcanic lightning) is a weather phenomenon that occurs when lightning is produced in a volcanic plume. A study in the journal Science indicated that electrical charges are generated when rock fragments, ash, and ice particles in a volcanic plume collide and produce static charges, just as ice particles collide in regular thunderstorms" - some fuck

tumblr_mndoxdPMAR1rnq3cto2_500.jpg

tumblr_mndoxdPMAR1rnq3cto7_500.jpg

tumblr_mndoxdPMAR1rnq3cto3_500.jpg

tumblr_mndoxdPMAR1rnq3cto6_500.jpg

tumblr_mndoxdPMAR1rnq3cto4_500.jpg

91920132243138.gif