The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

42mm of precipitation here.

East coast is on fire.

VAST AS FUCK.

AUSTRALIA.

Kevin with 23 minutes to talk about how the bitch made cunt came second? Nice one, fuckstain. You're the kind of shit people just throw away because they can't be fucked cleaning it, and they don't really even know where it came from. Did Aunt Wendy leave this shit here last Christmas. Fuck knows. THROW IT AWAY.

Buckley blaming EVERYONE else on the way down. Again. Bitch made. You can sack everyone you want you box headed faggot, the problem starts at the top.

I flew on Sept 10, I bought a subway sammich for the flight.

I used to buy white castle prior to flights home from detroit. i took a simple, perverted joy in stinking up the plane with the smells of a sack of sliders; also storing the extras in the overhead bin to stink up peoples' bags.

That stench is like the seinfeld funk that sticks to everything & never goes away.

however, it gives me the wind something fierce. Im not ashamed to crop dust an entire plane, but i don;t like my stomach getting upset while im stuck on a plane for 4-5 hours. Aint fittin to be shittin on a plane.