The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1; To be fair, the guy who called me a “White Maoist” did apologize though for mistaking me as fully white.

2; I know I still feel bad. Can I send you a picture of my little sisters feet to make up for it?

1; i sure love hearing white men calling people of color “pedophiles”

2; Well you kinda are, race has nothing to do with you asking a minor for fap material.

1; this is where you are wrong

pedophilia is not some dumb random comment out of the blue if you seriously think i’m a pedophile, then you’re pretty much falling for a racist trap

i was not born a pedophile and i will never be one regardless of what comments i make

your knowledge on the subject is based on white supremacy education “race has nothing to do with it” is a common argument among colorblind liberals who don’t realize that the biggest victims of pedophilia and child sexual assault are african american children

by calling me a “sexual predator,” you’re using victims of child sexual assault as tokens and thus white males like yourself are bigger perpetrators of pedophilia

...easily one of the craziest things i've found so far on Tumblr.

• Like 1

_69421936_getty_dmx.jpg

DMX Arrested Again

WOw this guy has a whole slew of arrests I didn't even know about and is in extreme debt :/

LOL

On July 26, troopers in Greenville pulled over in a 1978 Plymouth station wagon after spotting it traveling erratically, the South Carolina Highway Patrol said. DMX, who was driving, was given a field sobriety test and failed, the agency said.

f_512539550-2053462999.jpeg