The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
No but that double cheese burga look dangerous.

I will check that joint out.

highly recommend against any of the burgers there other than the "mccoy burger".. i mean, they will still be good - but theyre just frozen patties.. said mccoy burgers come with the patties they press themselves & taste exponentially better. think it comes with bacon & cheese too

please try the onion rings, though.. thats the shit. you will not be disappointed

their pizzas are meh

9qpE.jpg

We first heard about seventeen-year old Cody Morin on our way in to Cave-In-Rock, Illinois, site of the fourteenth-annual Gathering of the Juggalos. After hours spent driving through Southern Illinois we stopped at a restaurant/visitor's lodge in the park to ask for directions, where we learned that there was a kid from the Make-A-Wish foundation staying at a cabin that was rented out to visitors. After a quick phone call to the family, we went to the cabin and met with the young man, who has a congenital defect in his liver that prevents it from producing one of the enzymes required to do its job properly. His one wish was to meet the members of ICP, his favorite band, and he has traveled over 26 hours from Vermont to make his dream a reality.

Cody's a pretty quiet kid, but like any teenage boy and self-respecting juggalo, he's also psyched to see some titties.

See also:

- Our Complete Gathering of the Juggalos Coverage

With Cody was his mom, Darla Fletcher, a blond woman in her forties who is scheduled to go under the knife alongside Cody in about eight weeks. "No alcohol for me," she laughed. She will be donating a piece of her liver to her son, who is not eligible for a liver from a deceased donor. "They say he's not sick enough," she says, rolling her eyes. This despite the fact that he has had over ten surgeries in the last year.

"They cut him open and sent him home with a tube sticking out of his stomach," she goes on to say. "And now I have to give him all of these shots. I'm not a doctor, but I had to figure this stuff out."

gotj-saturday-60.JPG

Mimi Morin, Cody's sister.

With the two of them were Cody's sister, Mimi Morin, and his best friend Alias Foster. "He's my brother," Cody explains. "We are really close." Alias is a fresh-faced seventeen year-old landscaper by trade, with an interest in underwater welding. "The mortality rate is really high with that profession though," he says. Alias rolls a blunt and explains to us that this is the first time any of them have ever been to a concert.

"We're Gathering virgins. Hell, we're concert virgins. We've never been to a concert before." Darla then chimes in with a laugh, "Well, I have."

The family is back to the cabin after spending a few hours at the festival so that Cody, who started feeling sick, can rest. Mimi is impatient but understanding -- Anybody Killa is scheduled to play in about 45 minutes, and she want to make sure to get back in time. Cody is quiet; you can see in his face that he is concentrating on feeling well.

gotj-saturday-59.JPG

Nate "Igor" Smith

Alias, sitting in Cody's wheelchair. Of course.

On the subject of Cody's illness, Alias speaks with the kind of unintentional callousness that only a teenager is capable of. "It's kind of a blessing in disguise," he says, "because otherwise we wouldn't have gotten to do this."

"I'm glad you're having fun," Cody shoots back with a look.

The family has been granted by staff a spot on the grounds right by the main stage, where vehicles normally are not allowed to park. This is to make it possible for Cody to sit and be comfortable while watching the artists perform. They meet with ICP on day four of the festival, immediately following the group's 2 p.m. seminar at the seminar tent. We caught up with them after the meeting took place and asked how it went.

"It was awesome," Cody says, his eyes lighting up. "Violent Jay was so cool. He got us all lunch. He said 'I'm fat. Is anybody else hungry? Let's get some food up in here!' and sent a guy on a golf cart away to fetch a feast of burgers, Philly steaks and ribs for everyone to eat."

gotj-saturday-58.JPG

Cody Morin and his mother, Darla.

"He was so nice, very open," Darla elaborates. She then leans in, speaking quietly. "Like, now I know that Violent Jay is constipated. He told us that."

While we are speaking, Jason Webber, Psychopathic Records' PR chief, pulls up in a golf cart. "Is everything okay here?" he asks, checking on the family. Constantly in motion, Webber has been seen running around like a chicken with his head cut off time and again at this festival, constantly juggling duties and always having two conversations at once (one in real life, one through the ever-chirping walkie-talkie affixed to his shirt).

"Everything is fine!" he is told.

We asked Cody if his experience here was everything he had hoped it would b

"Honestly, the highlight so far has been those titties," he says with a wry smile, referring to a nearby girl who had heard he was sick and came and danced for him unexpectedly (and unsolicited) before walking away just as mysteriously as she walked up. Nearby, Alias nods his head in agreement.

gotj-saturday-55.JPG

tumblr_mch5t9J08L1rwl8uko1_500.jpg

My self-summary:

I AM A JUGGALO

If you don’t like it there is a back button use it.

Im a lover, Im a fighter.

If I love you now chances are I’ll love you forever.

I have always fought for what I believe in and Ialways will. I’m known by most as VooDoo.

Im pretty outgoing, really hyper and upbeat about pretty much everything.

I hate feeling down so if you ever see me down in the dumps its probably because something tragic has happened like someone I know passed away or something along those lines. “Me and my homies stay tight like a noose if you step to on of us you better step to the whole crew.”- Dark Lotus

Had to quote em cuz thats how me and my friends are.

I’m the kind of girl that if you mess with those I love I’ll cut you and not feel guilty about it later.

Matter of fact I’d probably sit that and laugh while you bleed to death.

tumblr_mc47vtx6qz1rwl8uko1_500.jpg

My self-summary:

There is a few things that I want to address about myself and if you dont like it, then I’m sorry.

1. I have Bipolar Disorder, ADHD, and Depression

2. No matter what has happened, I will always be your friend.

3. I have a violent side when you make me mad.

4. I am the most big hearted, sensitive person you’ll ever know.

5. I have 10 kids. 1 biological and 9 I take on as my own.

6. I always do the best I can with what I’ve got.

7. I may not be the perfect mother, but I am a damn good mother.

8. My son is my first and foremost priority.

9. You have no right to judge me.

10. If you don’t like me, FUCK YOU and have a nice day.

If you want to fuck me over, crush my heart, and/or use me for my money, then you be prepared for the worst ride of your life. I’m done with being used, with being spread way too thin, fucked over, abused, and hurt bcuz of men and most of my so called friends…………

I’m 23 years old. I have a 3 turning 4 year old son. He is my life and my first and foremost priority. If you can’t understand that, get to steppin. I’m a juggalette, I’ve been down with the clown for 2 yrs. I listen to ICP, Boondox, ABK, Twiztid, and Blaze. If you dont like that then, I’m sorry. Im looking for someone that is willing to get to know me, like/love me despite my flaws, honest, faithful, and loves kids and wants some/more. I’m outgoing, talkative, fun to hang out with and be around, has a tendency to brighten everyone’s day when i smile…dont know why lol…..and I just want to meet that right guy…..I’m tired of being hurt and screwed over and I finally for once wanna find that genuine man that isn’t out for just one thing and one thing only…..

The six things I could never do without:

1. My Son

2. Dr. Pepper (lol)

3. My family

tumblr_mazf8y0Uy51rwl8uko1_500.jpg

My self-summary:

Ay yay!

Whud up Family from everywhere? They call me WendyMichelle aka Child! & i’mma mafuckin’ Juggalo & I rep the fuck outta LSP,got soooo much love.♥

I have so much love for everywhere ive been & I love to travel,Ive been across the country more than twice now! & Honestly,the road is my home. I love meeting new Family from everywhere.

I love going to showz & The Gathering of the Juggaloz.

I’m more street smart than book smart. I got my GED instead of a diploma but whatever the fuck. I’m in College these dayz studying & doing Cosmetology.

In my eyez,im successful & I know what the fuck is up.

People judge me & talk shit but they just wasting there time. Ima sweethearted bitch.

Im complex & though ina relationship,im independent & nothing holdz me back & nothing ever will. Edz is my Juggalo,& we gonna see the world togetha! We inlove♥ & I can’t wait to see him again!!

I am me & thatz all I can be!

I believe in unity & family. & ill respect you to the fullest if you respect me.

Im ina constant daze & love to smoke herb & I love having homiez to smoke with. I dont smoke ciggz! They ew.

Im down to Earth yet oh so crazy. Im free spirited & relaxed.

& most of all,ima WickedClown! JFFL!!

To get to know me better,have a conversation with me,don’t add me for no reason.

Whoop whoop ninjaz!

What I’m doing with my life:

Give me flyerz & cdz & i’ll make sure you’re heard of!

I’ll promote anyone out there. I love the underground.

The six things I could never do without:

my homies

weed

sex

my dread falls

my phone

WEEDDD

The most private thing I’m willing to admit:

im into necrophilia