The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I seen a crack fiend tute lift up her skirt, and pissed all over a full ass cake that niggas from the craft service table tried to give her to feed her and her babies/fiends.

they set it on the ground to ask if she wanted I guess, and before they could even react she just stuck her ass against the fence and squirted piss all over it. there were 5-10 white boys, a few laughing hysterically, a few in complete shock.

me? I don't/haven't had a working phone in weeks, and I don't pay my bills on time, if ever.

so yeah, cool fucking story, and yeah, no flicks.

use your fucking imaginations. she was skinny, about 5-4, and black. she might of had aids.

racial nonsense stereotypes.

I have a wedding I have to go to today

They have a gift registry at a few expensive spots

I think im just gonna get them a bottle of liquor though

Maybe crown royal

I should've never RSVPd for this shit.

• Like 1

I was on the USS Somers (DDG-34) on 1 JUN 1972. We were fired on by 8 NVA 130mm Arty Btys the Mullinix was with us and fired on them as well. This was approx 7 miles NE of Quang Tri City. About the "Oklahoma" all the bones had been removed from the ship prior to towing it back to the states. It broke loose and sank in a storm. I do not know the depth of water. It was a Nevada class battleship.

the shrooms while drunk was cool but I was so dunk that id forget and be like why am i trippin. And repeat the cycle and then figure it out. all night long.

I don't think im a good candidate for psychadelics

all i could think about was my sins