The Nonsense thread

Overtime

2d002vo.jpg

I support this.

Joes that get this tattoo (and there are thousands of them) are fucking idiots. You can't play the vet-card and go around in a klan outfit, nazi regalia, or anything like it. Don't be upset when being intentionally offensive catches up to you...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2d002vo.jpg

I support this.

Joes that get this tattoo (and there are thousands of them) are fucking idiots. You can't play the vet-card and go around in a klan outfit, nazi regalia, or anything like it. Don't be upset when being intentionally offensive catches up to you...

You support this blatant disrespect for one of the fundamental rights this country was founded on-

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!??. Maybe someone at the skydiving place could have manned up and told

the Soldiers from Qutar to "Get a fucking sack and quit whining like a bunch of fucking sissies."

Siding with a foreigner in OUR country?? Over a VET???

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

You support this blatant disrespect for one of the fundamental rights this country was founded on-

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!??. Maybe someone at the skydiving place could have manned up and told

the Soldiers from Qutar to "Get a fucking sack and quit whining like a bunch of fucking sissies."

Siding with a foreigner in OUR country?? Over a VET???

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Uh yeah.

As a combat vet myself I absolutely take the side of the business owners , that I enlisted to (theoretically) protect, that made the call.

If dudes had swastika tattoos and a bunch of jews got butthurt would you still be so stoked on the freedom of speech in this case? Obviously a bit hyperbolic, and perhaps a bit too crossfire for this thread, but you're a dumbass.