The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

trolling my ass.. straightup greed. the thing is, i dont even like them apart from a song or two. cant imagine how annoyed a real fan whos been following them for decades would be

buncha delusional, money-sniffing, skeletal has-beens whove been surrounded by yes men for way too long

o-ROLLING-STONES-570.jpg?7

note the david bowie-like half lesbian on the left. lol.. now look at that dead-eyed one second from the right.. what the fuck is that thing? seriously, just look at it again. & the one the rights still trying hard to be cool, hip, & full of personality for the cameras. its over, guy - just kill yourself

probably will deny coming out of the bankers closet & say some cheeky bullshit like "right - we was just trying to test the loyalties of our fanbase. it was genius, really"

^

"oh, do fuck off"

ok. calming myself down now because these fucks arent worth letting my day get ruined.. just gonna let nature do its thing

do yo thing, nature