The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You might be a financial wizard,

With a sack of loot,

All I see is a slimy lizard,

With an expensive suit,

Go on and run your corporation,

Go on and kiss some ass,

You might buy half of the nation,

But you can't buy class

You bastards think it's funny,

Lyin' and thieving all your life,

Think all there is is money,

Got your future strapped up tight,

Just 'Cos You Got The Power,

That don't mean you got the right

You can take my fingers babe,

You can take my eyes,

You can take my past and future,

It won't make you wise,

You can have me thrown in jail,

You can steal my booze,

You can even read my mail,

Step on my blue suede shoes,

You bastards must be clever,

Got it mapped out in black and white,

But don't forget you'll never,

Get a dog to walk upright,

Go on out make another deal,

Feed your big fat face,

Go on out and cop a feel,

Get on somebody's case,

You surely would be satisfied,

If you could have it all,

But time ain't on your side,

You're going to the wall

You think that life's all dollars,

Greed and lust and spite,

But I wasn't born to follow,

Like to get my sleep at night,

An elephant in the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus was injured in a drive-by shooting in Mississippi on Tuesday and police were searching for suspects in the attack, law enforcement and circus officials said.

The Asian elephant was resting in an enclosure outside the BancorpSouth Arena in Tupelo when it was hit in the shoulder area with a shot fired from a passing vehicle, said arena spokesman Kevan Kirkpatrick.

The circus is in Tupelo for several shows that are due to start at the arena on Thursday. Circus staff attended to the elephant until a local veterinarian arrived, Mr Kirkpatrick said. He said it is expected to make a full recovery.

Circus spokeswoman Melinda Hartline said no other animals or people were injured in the shooting. Tupelo Police Department detectives have been looking for leads in the case but so far have little information, police captain Rusty Haynes said. Haynes said the crime would be pursued as a federal offence under the Endangered Species Act because it involved an endangered animal.

Reuters

http://www.lulu.com/ca/en/shop/fotie-photenhauer/natural-harvest-a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes/paperback/product-20052760.html

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cookbook!

product_thumbnail.php?productId=20052760&resolution=320

is_it_real_a_semen_based_cookbook_640_02.jpg

is_it_real_a_semen_based_cookbook_640_03.jpg

is_it_real_a_semen_based_cookbook_640_04.jpg

is_it_real_a_semen_based_cookbook_640_05.jpg

is_it_real_a_semen_based_cookbook_640_06.jpg

:twitch: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :burn:

For almost three years the £1.7m Bugatti Veyron Super Sport has been the fastest production car in the world. Until today.

Guinness World Records announced that it has stripped Bugatti of the title after discovering that the car used to set the record time of 267.8mph had been modified with the result that it had breached the rules. The record attempt, which took place in July 2010 and was featured on Top Gear, was reinvestigated after an enquiry made by Driving.co.uk. It followed suggestions that the record-breaking Veyron did not qualify as a production car because a speed restrictor, fitted to each of the 30 cars sold to the public, had been deactivated.

In a statement released on Friday, Guinness World Records, the British-based company which is recognised as the authority on world record attempts, confirmed that the suspicions were correct. “It has come to the attention of Guinness World Records that there was an oversight in its adjudication of the ‘Fastest production car’ which was set in 2010 by the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport,” said Jaime Strang, PR Director of the company.

“As the car’s speed limiter was deactivated, this modification was against the official guidelines. Consequently, the vehicle’s record set at 431.072 km/h is no longer valid. Following this, Guinness World Records is reviewing this category with expert external consultants to ensure our records fairly reflect achievements in this field.”

The company’s rules state that that the car that sets the record must be mechanically identical to those on sale to the public. The announcement is likely to mean that the title of the world’s fastest production car now reverts to a small company in America, called Shelby SuperCars. Its Ultimate Aero held the record of 256.1mph before the Veyron Super Sport.

Questions about Bugatti’s record were raised by another American car maker, Hennessey, which claims that its Venom GT should be the fastest production car in the world. It has been clocked at 265.7mph but has not recorded a speed under world record conditions, which require an average speed to be set over two timed runs.

Bugatti is standing by its world record. A spokeswoman said, “Guinness knew the Veyron’s speed limiter was deactivated but that for safety reasons, cars subsequently sold to customers would have their speed limiters activated [set at 258mph].”

The spokeswoman said that customers who bought the Veyron Super Sport will have been told it was the world’s fastest production car but insisted the model’s reputation would be safe. “It’s not a hard blow if we lose this title. The Super Sport is more than just a world-record car.”

Bugatti said it would be seeking clarification from Guinness World Records.