The Nonsense thread

Overtime

CG0pKmo.gif

Egi4bAS_zpsca947c17.jpg

tumblr_mfn040wRBe1rluz0ro1_500.jpg

419974_5000377481860_1414712224_n.jpg

tumblr_mbr30vUml11rgnzb6o1_500.png

171.jpg

head hurts.. need to eat mushrooms & camp out at a place like this for a few nights. or forever

tumblr_miea5ir5661qb30dwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_midii8e3RL1qb30dwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg1e90Er6X1rnguwjo1_500.jpeg

giant frozen by a curse

41079932618.jpeg

recorded meteor strikes since 2300 BC

sshot5123c16099ba3.jpg

????

atoadaso

5019680998.jpeg

tumblr_midxamH5Qj1qzfebyo1_500.jpg

haha i shouldve been a teacher

awesome-funny-random-photos-11.jpeg

how useless is this bitch..

2sal4cm.jpg

Hump-Day-Part-Dos-Hombres-13.jpeg

awesome-funny-random-photos-29.png

Hump-Day-Part-Dos-Hombres-9.jpeg

17.jpeg

tumblr_mgj43pynoO1ql2603o1_500.jpeg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

turkeys attacks a dumb bitch...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/20/us/cal...html?hpt=hp_c2

Tourists staying at a Los Angeles hotel bathed, brushed teeth and drank water from a tank in which a young woman's body was likely decomposing for more than two weeks, police said.

Elisa Lam's corpse was found in the Cecil Hotel's rooftop water tank by a maintenance worker who was trying to figure out why the water pressure was low Tuesday.

Lam's parents reported her missing in early February. The last sighting of her was in the hotel on January 31, Los Angeles Police said.

Detectives are now investigating the 21-year-old Canadian's suspicious death, police Sgt. Rudy Lopez said.

It was not clear whether the water presented any health risks to those who consumed it. Results on tests on the water done Wednesday by the Los Angeles Public Health Department were expected later in the day.

The hotel management has not responded to CNN requests for comment.

Video appears to show four cisterns on the hotel roof.

People who stayed at the Cecil since Lam's disappearance expressed shock about developments.

"The water did have a funny taste," Sabrina Baugh told CNN on Wednesday. She and her husband used the water for eight days.

"We never thought anything of it," the British woman said. "We thought it was just the way it was here."

What she described was not normal.

"The shower was awful," she said. "When you turned the tap on, the water was coming black first for two seconds and then it was going back to normal."

The hotel remained open after the discovery, but guests checking in Tuesday were told not to drink it, according to Qui Nguyen, who decided to find a new hotel Wednesday.

Nguyen said he learned about the body from a CNN reporter, not the hotel staff.

propped.. chemistry gifs are dope

"i told you i was sick" :lol:

snarky to the grave motherfucker

i hope whoever deals with my expiration has a sense of humour. hopefully one of my friends takes half my ashes & makes it rain on a bunch of people i dont like. other half can be used to line a kitty litterbox, unless they wanna do magick widdit

hotel california

aw dude.. ever since we shut down that art-flix guys spirit like that, i kind of felt bad.. even though today, i saw that he was still posting links to his retarded videos in other threads.. in his silence, you could hear his heart break - know what i mean?

feel better (& hopefully stop being a hard thug idiot online with wack flicks), buddy. wherever you are

brb