The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WARNING: Ladies viewing oontz at work! This next picture is nsfw! Shade thine virgin eyes!

tumblr_mhmkr0i2vZ1rhn6zno1_1280.png

Reposted from the burners and style thread.

Hopefully the humor/penis ratio is low enough to not warrant a ban.

WARNING: Ladies viewing oontz at work! This next picture is nsfw! Shade thine virgin eyes!

unipuppy.jpgunipuppy.jpgunipuppy.jpgunipuppy.jpgunipuppy.jpgunipuppy.jpgunipuppy.jpgunipuppy.jpgunipuppy.jpgunipuppy.jpgunipuppy.jpgunipuppy.jpg

Hopefully the unicorn/puppy ratio is low enough to not warrant a ban.

Sack up pussies

snappyoriginalname:

I’m a Bisexual Trans CAFAB FTMTFTM (Pre Everything, LOL) panpolybiromantic genderfluid Pink-Asexual Domanatrix sparklespacefemme Womyn Panandscanrobocop, and self-diagnosed (webMD <3) autistic boi. I love my boobs and vagina! Fuck the gender binary. Men can have periods too!!!!!!!! Call me Xiaiaadyyyn (Pronounced Jayden, Thanks) preferred pronouns are 陰茎, 膣, and 馬. Figure out how to pronounce them and don’t expect me to educate you, you stupid cis fuck.

I realized I was really Trans* after coming onto tumblr and seeing all you fine Trans**folk! Finally there was a name to my rare condition! All those days feeling like maybe I was just a boring upper middle class white girl who likes wearing big tshirts and reading slash fiction, but now I realize I am really a boy in a girl’s body!!!!! I don’t want to start T because ugh, body hair so gross lol. And I don’t need top surgery because I am 100% comfortable in my body! Yes you heard that right LOL! Sometimes, I wonder what it would be like to have a penis. This is called dysphoria.

Well I hope to make many like minded friends here! Bye!

---------------------------------------------------------

creating entire blogs to mock and bully trans and genderqueer kids out of even questioning their identities and contributing to the destruction of the few relatively safe spaces they have is fucking vile and you should be ashamed

p.s. you forgot to throw in a reference to otherkin

http://www.boneroom.com/

http://www.alexchiu.com/

http://www.statuemolesters.com/

http://www.carpenoctem.tv/

Junior Christian Science Bible Lesson Show

http://hotlinemiami.com/

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7774922/_HOTLiNE_MiAMi-CONSPiRE

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7754991/Hotline.Miami.v1.0.cracked-THETA

gif-god-bless-america-movies-car-384631.gif

img-0232.png

It makes most people a little foggy-headed, but scientists are investigating whether an active ingredient in cannabis could actually stave off dementia.

A team from Neuroscience Research Australia is in the early stages of research examining if one of the main active ingredients in cannabis, called cannabidiol, could reverse some of the symptoms of memory loss in animals.

Tim Karl, a senior research fellow with the group, said cannabidiol does not have the same psychoactive effects as the main component of marijuana, THC, but it has been found to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and other effects that could be beneficial for the brain.

“Back in the day cannabis was used for medical purposes, I'm talking 200 years, 100 years back, then at some point people discovered it had other effects and, as quite often happens in our society, people decided it was a bad drug,” he said.

Advertisement

“But it's not one compound, it is a mixture of 60 different compounds, and you just have to look at those different compounds because some of them might be good for you.”

His study involved injecting cannabidiol into mice that had been bred to have similar symptoms as those seen in Alzheimer's, as well as examining what would happen to brain cells treated with the drug.

Dr Karl found that when the mice were given the cannabidiol they showed drastic improvement on parts of the tests that were related to recognising and remembering objects and other mice.

“It basically brings the performance of the animals back to the level of healthy animals,” he said. “You could say it cured them, but we will have to go back and look at their brains to be sure.”

The study was done as part of the PhD of student David Cheng, who has also collected the brains of the mice and intends to examine them to see if they showed physical improvements.

As part of the research, which is being presented at the Australian Neuroscience Society annual meeting in Melbourne this week, the team also treated animal brain cells that produced a protein linked to the development of plaques in the brain in humans with Alzheimer's disease, amyloid precursor protein.

The cell research, done at the University of Wollongong, found treating the cells with cannabidiol also reduced the amount of the harmful protein that they produced.

Dr Karl said there had been case reports in medical literature of marijuana smokers who had developed Alzheimer's disease, only to find their smoking seemed to relieve some of their symptoms.

“Most of the components [of marijuana] are detrimental, they worsen your cognitive performance and have psychoactive effects… cannabidiol seems to not have any of these negative effects,” he said.