The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anonymous whispered,

Can you explain how being 'heteroromantic demisexual' is any different from, you know, being straight?

-----

Being heteroromantic and demisexual is different from being heterosexual in that I can only form sexual attraction/desires to males that I have a very deep emotional bond with. It’s different in the fact, that while I can find a stranger attractive I will never think “I’d do them” in any sense a heterosexual would other than joking until I know the person. Heteroromantic means that unless I have a deep emotional bond with the guy the only thing I’ll feel for them is platonic.

I don’t see the point in one-night stands nor will I ever have any desire to have one.

The short version is: Heterosexuals can feel and have sexual attraction to any guy (or girl, in the case of a guy) they see without a second thought.

I, being heteroromantic demisexual can only feel platonic feelings for a guy, and until after, and only after I have a strong emotional connection with said guy can I feel sexual attraction towards them. (This does not mean that every guy I have a connection with, I’d have sex with.)

21473oz.gif

Niggas be on some dumb shit with the whole gun regulation biz. Like a nurgah didnt know half of America would be pro gun and anti gun. I got a text from my girl telling me, "Did you know Obama is going to pass a law, that would make it unable for someone with a criminal record to purchase or own a firearm?That would go against the constitution."

Not much longer I thought "yeah this is coming to a end." Fucking weed smoking conservatives, shit no longer makes sense.

And no my chicks not the weedsmoker, just the backwards people telling her shit. duh she didnt mean felons.

21473oz.gif

Niggas be on some dumb shit with the whole gun regulation biz. Like a nurgah didnt know half of America would be pro gun and anti gun. I got a text from my girl telling me, "Did you know Obama is going to pass a law, that would make it unable for someone with a criminal record to purchase or own a firearm?That would go against the constitution."

Not much longer I thought "yeah this is coming to a end." Fucking weed smoking conservatives, shit no longer makes sense.

And no my chicks not the weedsmoker, just the backwards people telling her shit. duh she didnt mean felons.

chubbs, dyou get that flickr PM..? i deleted you because i wasnt being added back - it was absolutely nothing personal; idk, its an obsessive thing about keeping the amount of contacts & those who call you contacts at the same level. if you still have that PM & wanna add me, ill be glad to add ya back dude. & i apologize for and feelings of negativity or confusion