The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats nuts! my brother is like that, semi respectable. i suck at standard sc and usually just fuck around in 1 of a few custom games. it's kinda fun.

GTA5 is the next purchase though.

same.. never played the second one, but played the shit out of use map settings in the original. way more variety & some of them were genius/fun as shit. havent cared about real time strategy in years; pretty much over pc games anyway

same.. never played the second one, but played the shit out of use map settings in the original. way more variety & some of them were genius/fun as shit. havent cared about real time strategy in years; pretty much over pc games anyway

i never got to play red alert but that looked fun as shit too back in the day.

blizzard's RTS games are fun campaigns and fun custom games. they fail in matchmaking and ranked rules because people just find a weakness and exploit it over and over and over again, which isnt fun. leads to a lot of units that simply never get used - and some that become essential or you lose.

i dont have a console and probably never will if im already in my 20s and dont have one.

me on console games - suck.

except this epic ridiculous shit

zombiesatemyneighbors_7103.jpg

yes marc, you. & yes we also know youre really cool & still laughing - im helping you keep making dumb clothes by posting this here. its all good as long as you undoubtedly already know that there is a real story to this place & youre not respected. just sayin, brodawg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

we do much more than marc ecko.