The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pina-igting ang training nang gwardya?may lisensya ang gwardya na palakad lang,kaya walang kwenta ang training nung iba.at alam ba nang gwardya ung itsura nang mga bomba or deadly weapons para maiwasang mai-pasok sa loob nang durisdiction nya? mas ok pa mag-special security training kasi mas mahigpit at walang bayaran.... and most of all mas ok ung gwardya na mababa ang height kaysa sa mga matatangkad na matarantahin..mangas masyado pero pagka-may gulo na nawawala.

Hi all,

Heard this song which I cannot find and its driving me nuts.. This is going to be interesting to describe, but ill try my best..

Its a dance/techno song or track, had a funky kind of beat..

Now in the song there is a female voice which goes Ah---Ah-Ah--Ah, then a bit of music O---O-O--O, more music Eh---Eh-Eh--Eh, and variations on other letters, eg Da---Da-Da--Da..

I tried to space it the same as the breaks in the tune.. The letter parts I have illustrated are fairly quick, not slow like some other songs..

Any help would be most appreciated..

I think this is a reasonably new song too if that helps..

Cheers,