The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

producers-300x180.jpg

TerrorVision+%28168%29.jpg

6cdqunxya4qanuyc.jpg

i478tx8c92jnj28.jpg

0.jpg

sonya-thomas.jpg

piss.jpg

* Apx 8 grand coming my way in the very short future. Im a recovering drug addict (still doing them), un-employed, granted that's generally out of the norm, and live like a gypsy... what should I doo???? Other then invest, fuck that, you can invest in me playing in your blood

if it gets that bad.. But ! Gotta diversify my bonds here, considering movng to Philly, BUT i could also get two pigs and flip then quick on the come up.... HMMMMMMM

* Apx 8 grand coming my way in the very short future. Im a recovering drug addict (still doing them), un-employed, granted that's generally out of the norm, and live like a gypsy... what should I doo???? Other then invest, fuck that, you can invest in me playing in your blood

if it gets that bad.. But ! Gotta diversify my bonds here, considering movng to Philly, BUT i could also get two pigs and flip then quick on the come up.... HMMMMMMM

You're about to get $8,000 and you're a recovering drug addict? Good luck homie.

If you're smart you'll immediately give at least half to a trusted family member. Live off the rest, maybe spend some on things that will last a long time... like new furniture.

Or give it all to me. I'll diversify the fucking shit outta that money.

You're about to get $8,000 and you're a recovering drug addict? Good luck homie.

If you're smart you'll immediately give at least half to a trusted family member. Live off the rest, maybe spend some on things that will last a long time... like new furniture.

Or give it all to me. I'll diversify the fucking shit outta that money.

From the mouths of babes, we all have problems. Yeah it's between buying a shit load of small demomination gold/ silver blanks (stay on that intrinsic shit), and or a shit load of tumbleweed, to flip quick on the come up.