The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YDTfH.jpg

people who like and/or perform these handstyles: nonsense

keep hatin on my man sniper, those hands are solid. just because they aren't your definition of "super cool rap letters y0" or any of that bullshit doesn't mean a thang. not everyone has to rock phillies or ny handstyles or whatever else to be dope.

keep hatin on my man sniper, those hands are solid. just because they aren't your definition of "super cool rap letters y0" or any of that bullshit doesn't mean a thang. not everyone has to rock phillies or ny handstyles or whatever else to be dope.

wasn't necessarily "hating" ...

i just don't get it.

i don't like 3d pieces, roid pieces, or other superadvanced300colorwarehousesizemegaburners either, so take from that what you will. maybe i'm boring or old. but shit like this confuses me

shit like this will always be more awesome to me.

5156089585_ca3eedd783_b.jpg

• Like 1

As a white man im 110% ready to fuck up some white people - (strange, trust me i know....) Fucking intolerant ignorant pieces of shit. Turner diaries seem more and more accurate as the days go on. Pin the lower class against the lower class to alleviate the corruption and true deviated nature of those at the top. What a shame..

As a white man im 110% ready to fuck some white men - (strange, trust me i know....) Fucking pushing in pieces of shit. Penthouse diaries seem less and less accurate as the gays go on. Pin the lower ass against the lower ass to alleviate the erection and true deviated nature of those on the top. What a shave..

this nigga mad (*fixed)

I just went to grab my pants and pull them down because they were scrunching up in my nuts but i accidentaly grabbed one of my balls and squeezed.

shit hurts.

fuck.

an uncle was in a rush to throw on a pair of jeans as a child.. zipped it up quicktime without a undergarment. his sack got caught & torn, so he had to be taken to the emergency room with bleeding flying squirrel zipper nuts