The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im the fuckin boss at this.

Got it in a work present exchange a few years ago.

When I was unemployed I would actually set up bad ass courses that went out my bathroom door into the bedroom and just shit and putt for hours..:lol:

The art of lovemaking in space

http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf

THIS dude got my THIRD EYE OPEN.........

Awesome science nonsense (well, it's nonsense to me, since I ain't no scientist, br0)

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/johns_hopkins_researchers_return_blood_cells_to_stem_cell_state

9Bv10.jpg

50 Shades of Grey“ (selbstverständlich) nicht gelesen, aber ich denke, als Blindtext-Generator gibt das Buch einiges her:

My throat was so full of cumtree and cock snot, the love piss was leaching down my chin and onto my tatas. It was bliss having his tallywacker shoved inside me again; stuffing my whispering eye with a number of chillies just didn’t get my one slice toaster spouting like it used to. Hours of fucking like this would leave any girl’s furburger looking like a werewolf with it’s throat cut, and I was no different! I can’t wait to consume the steamin’ semen from his giggle stick. The feeling of his baby gravy dribbling down my throat got my flange custard flowing quicker than greased shit off a shiny shovel.