The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Hey Ill be in Vegas in two three hours if anyone knows anybody or anything good to do tell them to hit me up and send me their number or I'll send mine!!!! It toook fifteen minutes to post this so if anyone would do me a favor and post this in the Vegas thread in brick slayers, a myriad of props would be issued!! Or send a pm and tell me what to do and I'll post pics on my travel thread ps I have an antelopes head I found yesterday strapped to my roof pics tomorrow pps it stinks and it's hot as fuck in Nevada. HOLLAAAAA!!!!

assange-20120620210519426375-420x0.jpg

DONE

Hey Ill be in Vegas in two three hours if anyone knows anybody or anything good to do tell them to hit me up and send me their number or I'll send mine!!!! It toook fifteen minutes to post this so if anyone would do me a favor and post this in the Vegas thread in brick slayers, a myriad of props would be issued!! Or send a pm and tell me what to do and I'll post pics on my travel thread ps I have an antelopes head I found yesterday strapped to my roof pics tomorrow pps it stinks and it's hot as fuck in Nevada. HOLLAAAAA!!!!

screenshot20120619at110.png

truly deeply sorry for reposting this shit for the hundredth time but maaaaaan.

this bitch is some bull ass shit. i can back a good 40% of these hipster nerdrappers

but the line is being/been crossed with this ginger man. real talk. what. the. fuck. is

wrong with people today...? go listen to to maestro fresh my niggas. some bullshit ferreal.

that danny brown character reminds me of moogle

summer solstice, yall

minus the hair..im o.k with that

http://youtu.be/P8YVeMwhDNI

The Wizard of Oz and the real story of the hanging munchkin

By Andrew M Brown Celebrities Last updated: November 14th, 2009

1 Comment Comment on this article

Seventy years after the release of The Wizard of Oz it is appropriate to revisit the mystery surrounding the hanging munchkin. There’s an article by Saul Relative at Associated Content on this but the most thorough and authoritative analysis that I could find was produced by the people at snopes.com.

Below is an eight-second clip from the relevant scene, the so-called Tin Woodsman sequence, in which you see Dorothy, the tin man and the scarecrow skipping gaily down the yellow road and singing “We’re off to see the wizard” as they disappear into the distance towards the Emerald City.

The thing is, once people started to watch The Wizard of Oz on video certain eagle-eyed enthusiasts, handy with the freeze-frame button, started to notice that in the background of that scene you can see something moving. The resolution is not good enough, especially on a small telly screen, to make out what it is. But it does look as if it could conceivably be a munchkin, suspended from a branch and slowly turning – dead, presumably.

The idea gained currency that a munchkin had been driven to suicide by misery resulting from an unrequited passion for another munchkin. Dorothy herself, Judy Garland, might have unwittingly fuelled the notion that lovelorn munchkins were involved by telling stories on chat shows of dissolute, bed-hopping munchkins. The snopes.com website dismisses the munchkin story as an urban myth and says the strange moving shape in the woods is a bird, most probably a crane on loan from the LA Zoo to lend a sense of wildness to the studio set.