The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Humping pillows to get an orgasm ? Help ?!?

I heard if you hump a pillow you can get an orgasm ? is this possible ? i know its weird , but i just want to try it. Does anyone know how to ? Like positions ?!? HELP ?!

10 months ago

Report Abuse

Sarah Sarah

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Lay face down with Part ( the corner part works well) and with the pillow between your legs squeeze your legs together hard.( cross your feet if you can) then rhythmically squeeze and relax as you "hump". You might not find what you use hard enough at times... Then get your hands in there too and press the pillow against your clitoris as you do it!!!

Btw yeah it feels awesome!!!

ENJOY!!! :-) LOL

Source(s):

Been there done that!

10 months ago

Report Abuse

100% 2 Votes

Other Answers (5)

? ?

....lol what?!

Ive never tried it and never will. I would consider just investing in buying a vibrator lol! idk!

Just imagine the pillow is your crush/ an attractive person and just imagine youre really doing it with them. Pillows might be too soft, try using something a little stiffer, like one of those long hot dog cylinder shaped body pillows . And put on music thats relaxing/ stimulating...I honestly dont know .

I dont think a pillow will get you to the point as extreme as an orgasm but youve got nothing to lose....x)

10 months ago

Report Abuse

0% 0 Votes

Joe Stizzle Joe Stizzle

IF you get really into it im sure it would be able to help you, but i bet your best friend JILL michigan will help you out just fine (as in your hand) lol but hump that **** til it feels good would be the only way to tell if its good or not lol

10 months ago

Report Abuse

0% 0 Votes

Nicole Montgomery Nicole Montgomery

You can achieve a clitoral orgasm. Its the same effect as rubbing.

10 months ago

Report Abuse

0% 0 Votes

Lizzy Girl Lizzy Girl

haha Ive done it! it honestly feel AMAZING haha altho i like the feeling of dry humping guys to. haha it all depends on what u like

10 months ago

Report Abuse

0% 0 Votes

JESUS IS MY ROCK JESUS IS MY ROCK

It might work for some people but it doesnt work for me

10 months ago

Report Abuse

0% 0 Votes

JERUSALEM - Israeli scientists have cultivated a cannabis plant that doesn't get people stoned in a development that may help those smoking marijuana for medical purposes, a newspaper says.

According to the Maariv daily, the new cannabis looks, smells and even tastes the same, but does not induce any of the feelings normally associated with smoking marijuana that are brought on by the substance THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol.

"It has the same scent, shape and taste as the original plant - it's all the same - but the numbing sensation that users are accustomed to has disappeared," said Tzahi Klein, head of development at Tikkun Olam, the firm that developed the species.

"Many of our patients who tried the new plant come back to us and say: 'You tricked me,'" because they assumed they had been given a placebo, he said.

According to Maariv, Tikkun Olam sought to neutralise the effect of the THC and to increase the effect of another substance called CBD, or cannabidiol, which has been shown to help diabetics and to ease various psychiatric disorders.

Not only does it leave users stone-cold sober, it also doesn't induce the munchies, the hunger pangs that the drug's smokers generally suffer.

Despite the innovation, it is unlikely to have any impact on Israeli law, which outlaws the use of marijuana as illegal except for medical purposes.

According to figures published earlier this year by Sheba Medical Centre and the Israel Cancer Association, medical marijuana has been approved for use by about 6,000 Israelis suffering from various illnesses.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/kiss-high-goodbye-as-scientists-invent-stonefree-marijuana-20120531-1zju0.html#ixzz1wPGL3Rrx

Satan may have played a role in her choices, but she has some faulty thinking about temptation and sin. The devil tempts believers, but he doesn’t make us sin. James tells us that God isn’t to blame either: “Let no one say when he is tempted, ‘I am tempted by God’; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone” (James 1:13). He is good and holy.

Less appropriate responses, more inappropriate ones