The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

old lady -" florence and machine at rave we go tickets i have"

me - "who?"

ol -" -__- "

1 week later as we drive to milwaukee .

me - " taco bell taco bell taco bell beer beer beer beer."

ol -" you get food i'll meet at the liquor store cross the street from rave."

10 min later walking to the store smoking a j while shoving chicken burritos in my face ole lady walks out with 4 tall cans of pabst and a troll face

ol - " we dont have much time..lets go over to that school and finish all this on those steps."

tumblrm394.jpg

i was that guy...

Apparently the football game wasn't a football game at all. My plot to meet bitches was foiled as I had found myself at a BASEBALL game.

I asked the kid on the bleachers next to me "what inning" he then told me there was 1 quarter left in the game. it was suspect, but i didn't ask any further questions.

Befuddled, I watch as other disappointed people realized that the flyer had in fact lied to them.

Luckily, I was distracted at some point by a sexy goth bucktooth girl with barack and michelle obama tights on.

I walk over and compliment her with my faux awkward avant sexy approach.

I tell her I enjoy her tights. She shows me the rest of her outfit, which includes turning around and showing me her black panties.

Naturally i slap her ass which responded with a marvelous sexy jiggle.

Things are going good at this pointand I literally think i am in love. she walks away to her friends or something.

As i start watch BASEBALL again behind the backstop I am then apprehended by two very concerned, gingers who apparently work for the organization running the game. A guy and a girl.

They go on and on about how I was assaulting her and it is not acceptable in this setting and that I will be arrested.

In that moment, she walks back over and vouches for me that I was in fact slapping her ass, and she was in fact turned on by it.

In your face gingers.

I am distracted by talking more strangers and acquaintances as she again lulls away out of sight.

later on, I see her at the bottom of the hill behind me stealing redbulls from the redbull tent.

She's looking directly at me with 2 monster sized redbulls in her right hand.and I naturally stroll over and take one. I don't remember drinking them though.

My next memory is standing in front of a house party. she was there. SOMEHOW I KEEP LOSING HER and i end up walking through a series of TINY hallways and rooms, full of people talking, and sometimes doing the sex.

This mansion was cramped like I had never seen. It was a massive structure with most of the rooms hardly big enough for a 6'3'' like me to wander through. I guess the architectural idea was to have a maximum amount of rooms.

I frustratedly ask everyone in the mansion where the girl with the obama tights went. I am at this point convinced that she is in fact my soul mate and I MUST FIND HER

Instead I get odd answers. I run into a guy who asks why there are so many butlers there, I explain that when there are 3,000 people in one mansion, it's really easy to start a riot. lols were had

I eventually find my way to an upper loft in the mansion, where the rooms and hallways are much bigger, like you would expect from a giant house. I check each room to only find more people doing the sexy time. I catch eye contact with some guy while he's eating a girl out. I awkwardly shuffle out to the landing.

I ask a butler if he's seen my soulmate, to which he responds no, then follows me back out to the loft .

Apparently the big black butler is an enormous gay, as he keeps asking me to dinner and shit.

I had to tell him about 5 times that I am not interested and not a gay.

he calls me a bitch and i respond "YEAH A BITCH THAT CAN FUCKING FIGHT"

but for some reason neither of us are mad at all.

Without any luck of finding the girl, him and I decide to do some parkour around the mansion.

and when it's parkour time, I get serious

i jump off the landing, sliding directly down the handrail in my socks towards the main room.

it was a flawless sock grind.

at the end of the staircase, mid grind, my long, gangly arm slaps something in the air. I instantly knew in my heart it was a chandelier.

I look back only in time to see it shatter into dust on the hardwood floor, disrupting the relaxed nature of the dinner party that was taking place 8 ft away.

I kept repeating repeating " sorry I feel like an idiot" as I sweep up the silverish dust.

Luckily, everyone was really understanding and they helped me sweep it up as a group.

telling everyone that i was an idiot and "i'm looking in the mirror right now" was apparently was my poetic was of saying I was feeling very self conscious.

"me too" they responded.

I later walk into the mens bathroom where there are about 5 girls who are audibly gossiping about me and my girlfriend. This appeared to be designed as a standard PUBLIC SCHOOL bathroom. except there were a variety of different urinals.

One black chick was laying down directly in tall urinal, which left me pissing right next to her in the type of urinal that has no side wall whatsoever. more of a protruding pot.

I knew this black girl wanted to look at my cock, so i naturally turn away from her to piss into the bowl sideways as I knew my cock was not pumped up at this point.

as I start pissing, some other guy comes in on the urinal next to me, making my back practically touch him as he is pissing next to me.

I say fuck it and straighten out and let the nigger girl see my cock.

I knew I had to pump it up somehow, so i started thinking about hoes, which worked surprisingly fast. I was less embarrassed.

upon leaving the bathroom, I am more thirsty than I had ever been in my life, so I stroll over to an assortment of water fountains which apparently NONE OF THEM had real water. there was one that had green kool aid, one with red kool aid, and one that had come sort of white-ish lemonade. probably kool aid brand.

I never got my water and I never found the girl, whos name was apparently ashley.

I tried asking info about her but the only response I could get was "she has back problems" but the people would just mouth the words to me instead of actually saying it.

I later almost had to beat up a husky kid because he had put together a powerpoint presentation explaining the relationship between me and this ashley girl. the room looked exactly like a classroom, with chairs and desks and everything.

I approach the husky kid with a really fast walk, and for some reason I only say "you're starting to piss me off"

he is visibly shaken as he takes down the presentation.

I take my seat at the back of the classroom where I see 2 of my BEST friends from middle school. one is a hot blonde girl, and the other was my negro partner in crime who abruptly moved out of state one day without warning.

for whatever reason was only speaking to me in sign language.

regardless we had a sign conversation which involved lots of hugging motions.

and for some reason he wouldn't leave his desk, so the conversation was way across the room as as I sat next to Katie, who was the hottest blonde girl of our middle school.