The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
525680_10150788331412930_212805707929_11791854_1489743675_n.jpg

damn... i hope dude drank a ton of distilled water after scrubbing himself off with a metal brush. there is a line i refrain from crossing to this drawing on passed out people shit

also, i have been thinking about what moogle said days ago - having a "thing" with ones SN; an identity, or a trait of expressive character that others know said SN by... i dont know why, but i genuinely enjoy typing like a snobby old man who doesnt believe in contractions. for now, im going to stop because it got tiring as a motherfucker. still going to do the "&" thing (even though its another "thing") - i still enjoy that. this was a clarification of my really cool story - a metamorphosis, if you will. i didnt want anyone to be profoundly confused afterward... not that any of you care/it actually matters

damn... i hope dude drank a ton of distilled water after scrubbing himself off with a metal brush. there is a line i refrain from crossing to this drawing on passed out people shit

also, i have been thinking about what moogle said days ago - having a "thing" with ones SN; an identity, or a trait of expressive character that others know said SN by... i dont know why, but i genuinely enjoy typing like a snobby old man who doesnt believe in contractions. for now, im going to stop because it got tiring as a motherfucker. still going to do the "&" thing (even though its another "thing") - i still enjoy that. this was a clarification of my really cool story - a metamorphosis, if you will. i didnt want anyone to be profoundly confused afterward... not that any of you care/it actually matters

if he was smart hed spray himself with some good ol pam cooking spray and the paint will come right off. then take a shower with dish soap.. but fucking with passed out people is a free ticket to get fucked up in my book

http://youtu.be/mTDt3dWFa8k

The Barbarians (1987)

hij zei dat geld niet altijd de belangrijkste factor is in succes in de amerikaanse politiek, maar dat de liefde van het volk, en de angst voor de almachtige ook bepalend kunnen zijn.

niet dat ik het daar mee eens ben, de reden waarom de extreem conservatieven voor santorum gaan is omdat de media hem als meest conservatief bestempeld, ondanks het feit dat de meeste conservatieven zich vaak even goed kunnen vinden in de standpunten van de andere kandidaten, als ze van die standpunten op de hoogte zijn tenminste.

http://www.2girls1finger.org/

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) -deal with it

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=PolarPlot[%281+%2B+0.9+Cos[8+t]%29+%281+%2B+0.1+Cos[24+t]%29+%280.9+%2B+0.05+Cos[200+t]%29+%281+%2B+Sin[t]%29%2C+{t%2C+-Pi%2C+Pi}]