The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Z0m6 donkey day drinks, 5o k3w1

Although I do approve of said 17 yr old banging.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I thought those were Screennames that you were praping.......... No, I was just stating a point or describing the utter blindness of some of these younger girls, she's a nice girl and I honestly dont mind being around her. But COME ON , your asking a guy in his 20's drinking midday what sort of answer was she expecting................... Just my thoughts on a funny situation I really shouldnt be Encountering. I guess I've been out of the game awhile, and fuck no thats not my regular drinking habit. Not since ROCK BOTTOM and a bad Drinking problem have I indulged in such behavior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'd make those girls breakfast, after a hellish night of drunk shenanagins and introducing them to coke and bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which I made them pay for.......

since it seems to be the trend now here is my flapjack contribution................. BEHOLD

68rbso.jpg

This song makes me wanna strip naked, burst out of my window, free fall 28 floors, faceplant in the snow, make a snow angel mixed with my own blood, shiver from the cold, get hypothermia, DIE, go the pearly gate, say wuzzup to Jesus, do our secret hand shake, look for Buddha, find him, have him reincarnate me into a frog, meet a princess, kiss her, turn into a prince,order my subjects to bring me a computer, listen to this song again, cry myself to sleep. Wake up,Repeat

Seeing this comment with different user names, on youtube...nonsense

props to it's originator though...

sporty north face clothing

The movement of wind can be described as one of the important keywords of the 2012 spring and summer trend of smart, you must have a glimpse from the 2012 spring and summer show. Natural, comfortable, sporty give the unrestrained fresh gas field. However, to grasp the scale between good sportswear and sports wind is not so simple.

North face's brand positioning - "simply perfect", a clear outline respected north face jacket brand value: unique and innovative technology, the integration of simple design style that create a wealth of modern and avant-garde sense of a new inclusiveseries, with avant-garde, comfort, and luxury for one. north face jacket remains consistent with the development of today's world, concerned with human life and work, more effective and environmentally friendly clothing production process. Materials from organic cotton, soybean fiber fabric, waterproof nylon, coated natural canvas, even the use of racks are 100% recyclable paper hangers "

north face loaded combines elements of men's sportswear, women accessories take full advantage of the changing fabric of this nature, such as copper ammonia. The shirt, skirt and jacket for women has a strong sense of fashion, but the price is the average consumer is also acceptable. Clothing design follows today's trend will not be too exaggerated or publicity. men's north face jacket showing a stylish and minimalist style, from the simple American sportswear transformed into a cut excellent recreational sports series. 2012 autumn and winter north face men will show a perfect combination of wool, cotton, and sophisticated design.

why dont spam bots just paste their shitty link 50 times instead of pasting a long paragraph? it gets the same result

fawkin queers

I could go on and on about how this is not true (I'm working on a powerpoint about marketing best practices,) but I am tired.

Mrs. Pommelhorst? I'd like to get down now.

12oz in an enabler.

Oviduct prolapse is an often fatal condition in birds. When an egg is laid, the vagina everts through the cloaca to deliver the egg. Large eggs and avian obesity are contributors to this condition. Immediate veterinary assistance is paramount to the survival of a bird with prolapse. Even with immediate medical intervention the chances for survival are usually uncertain. Untreated birds will begin to tear at the injury site, and other flockmates will begin to cannibalize the prolapse area, a behaviour commonly known as pickout.

Channel Zero is an independent Canadian broadcasting and media group, which holds assets in television broadcasting and film distribution.

The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Ownership structure

Although there is a company named "Channel Zero", most of the group's assets are held through a set of related companies with the same owners:

Harold Balde – 25%

Anthony D'Andrea – 25%

C.J. ("Cal") Millar – 25%

Romen Podzyhun – 25%

A similar situation exists for the group's over-the-air stations, although the ownership differs slightly:

Christopher J. Fuoco and Kimberly S. Train – jointly own 30%

Romen Podzyhun – 23.4%

Anthony D’Andrea – 23.3%

Cal Millar – 23.3%

Assets

Specialty channels

Channel Zero owns and operates three specialty television channels:

Fight Now TV - an American sports channel devoted to combatant sports including boxing, wrestling, mixed-martial arts, and more.

Movieola - Short film channel, featuring content from around the world

Silver Screen Classics - Movie channel devoted to classic films from the 1930s through to the 1960s.

Channel Zero also has an interest in three adult category 2 digital cable channels:

AOV Adult Movie Channel

XXX Action Clips Channel

Maleflixxx Television

The 3 channels are a joint venture between Channel Zero, Adults Only Video & Sureflix Digital Distribution.