The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

today was the first time in about a month when i could successfully log into 12oz.

upon logging in, i bypassed the usual brickslayers and paperchase threads i normally frequent, and went straight to nonsense.

after clicking the "go to first unread post" link, i was amazed to see some nudes of my ex i had posted on my "hoes on blast" thread got reposted.

i laughed.

and to think i almost gave up on the oontz and went over to bombingscience.

keyword is ALMOST.

dumb hoe.

76f6e3b1.jpg

61b19805.jpg

today was the first time in about a month when i could successfully log into 12oz.

upon logging in, i bypassed the usual brickslayers and paperchase threads i normally frequent, and went straight to nonsense.

after clicking the "go to first unread post" link, i was amazed to see some nudes of my ex i had posted on my "hoes on blast" thread got reposted.

i laughed.

and to think i almost gave up on the oontz and went over to bombingscience.

keyword is ALMOST.

dumb hoe.

76f6e3b1.jpg

61b19805.jpg

1572csk.gif

Did Noah take dinosaurs on the Ark? (part II)

parker_gary.jpg

LISTEN

The Ark had plenty of room for all the animals, including the dinosaurs. It was carefully built to fulfill the needs of each passenger as they rested in safety during the great Flood. Many of the animals may have slept through most of the trip.

dino-apato2.jpgNoah did not have to go out and find the animals. God brought each one. This probably included a young pair of each main type of dinosaur. Perhaps God just included the basic types of dinosaurs He first created; not every variety that had developed since Creation.

Young dinosaurs would be small and easier to care for and would use less food. It would have been foolish to fill up space on the Ark with the oldest, biggest adults.