The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^Funny thing is she is not even fat. I imagined the largest, most repuslive UK nugget queen imaginable but was let down pon the google image search.

In other news...

This is just a quick update to let everyone know that there is a lot of behind the scenes work being done to our servers and to the site itself. Here's what we have been working on over the past couple of months, it has caused all the user issues lately. As you can see, the use of drop shadow definitely improves the user experience.

chanzeroy.jpg

Thanks for your patience and support as we deal with these growing pains. It's been a long time coming (way too long), but we've got a full time team working behind the scenes building the next version of 12ozprophet.com and a bunch of new content and sections. Stay tuned, big changes are coming.

In the meantime, check out all the Official News on the home page at http://www.12ozprophet.com and the Official Blogs at http://www.12ozprophet.com/index.php/blogs

Did you all notice the latest site updates?

11 years ago I was a buyer for a big name discount store. The department was small, only 2 buyers and one manager.

I remember rueing that day every month when we would have our budget meetings with our manager, and here I will call her Tara because that is her name (pronounced Taahra or phoenetically spelled: asshole).

I would watch my counterpart, Liz, come out of Tara’s office and take a deep breath and look at me with tears coming down her face from both the stinging burn and laughter. She would then come into my cubicle and verbally warn me to go with the expression. “I hope you already ate” she would say.

I always tried to have my meeting standing by the door but inevitably she would want me to look at some excel crap on her monitor. Damn!

You see, Tara smelled like she hadn’t washed after sex…2 weeks ago. To be frank Tara smelled like a nasty used vagina. Maybe even a crack whore vagina. Beause regular whores care more, I think.

Tara also always had a huge knot in the back of her hair as if she also had sex just that morning but had no time to brush.

She also itched her snatch all the time…in front of clients…and let me tell you, the scratching clearly activates the aroma making it so much more pungent.

I did learn something very important from Tara…and no, not that a raglan sleeve is better than a tailored one…I learned to keep my goodies fresh and clean at all times. My vagina always smells like a fresh, delicious ,cotton candy amusement park of wonder and glee.

(no names have been changed in this story in case any of you know Tara, because you might want to tell her)