Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Nonsense thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RIPS

• Inappropriate_Responder

• Drue_Down

• YearzOne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can fucking hear that sound      also-Are there real people behind the political spam texts?   earlier....    

Posted Images

:lol: :lol:

"awesome talent! get in touch when you come to ghana africa"

"oh my God.

I am drooling like crazy looking at her labia.I reallt wish I could taste her.MMMmmmmmm"

"Beautiful. How can I get some photoshoots like this done? I’ve got long lips too…and I love to show them off.

-I have a big Canon camera and time and patience if you wish to be photographed."

"You need make a silicone copy of her pussy so we can get to play with it."

"Dear Honey,

I’m a 13 year old male. Yes, I am a bit of a pervert. Sorry. I digress. Anyway, You have large labias and I was wondering if it is akward for you to go to the gynecologist because of that? I was wondering because I found out this summer that I have an abnormally large penis for my age, girthwise, about average lengthwise, and it was really akward for me at the doctor’s office. I was wondering that if it is akward, how do you deal with it? Just maybe some tips to get through it?"

"Hi honey am an African gal and this thing a big deal out here. I would like to know if there are things i can use to get mine that long. Otherwise my boyfriend will leave me. Am trying to pull them but it takes a long time to reach your level. Please advise."