The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
feel the same way.. you broke his shit and now arent answering his calls.. man up!

LOLWUT?! I hope you broke those Raybans while the were on his face.

THE KEY QUESTION IS WOULD HE PAY YOU GAS FOR STEAL

ING THE CAR THEN YOU COULD RECIPROCATE

dude took your car with your girlfriend in it to the fuckin beach and didnt come back til 1am?

Lil-B-MTV-jan26.jpg

tumblr_lun8tdnPZD1qhoyd2.gif

nurga and his little nurga bro fucked your bitch

4fd09040.jpg

You're in the wrong.

Acting kind of like a little bitch.

Brought it back dead on empty, never payed me back but said my bad.

He probably fucked my bitch after he parked my car (WHOOP!) but I left the hoe that night anyways.

We talked after the breaking of glasses but another thing occurred and we mutually parted ways.

Told 'em I would when I could but never did.

I care less and less the more he calls about it.

Credit card collectors... What's the deal with that?

jerry-seinfeld-picture-1.jpg

CHICAGO (STMW) – A speeding motorist high on marijuana and angel dust dived head-first into a shocked stranger’s car through the driver’s side window, then bizarrely yelled to chasing cops that “the pancakes are on the floor,” authorities say.

Charles Farris, 21, was spotted by police weaving in and out of traffic on the 4300 block of West Division Friday afternoon, prosecutors say.

He ran a red light, hit a stopped car and crashed into a fence, before running to another stopped car and jumping in through the driver’s side window, it’s alleged.

Police arrested him after he made his strange reference to pancakes, according to the report. Though “pancakes” can be used as street slang to refer to crack cocaine, cash or a woman’s breasts, it wasn’t clear from the report what Farris meant.

He tested positive for marijuana and PCP following his arrest, prosecutors said.

Charged with two counts of aggravated DUI, aggravated reckless driving, resisting arrest, leaving the scene of a crime and a laundry list of traffic offenses, Farris, of the 1300 block of North Lockwood, was ordered held on bail of $50,000 Sunday.

(Source: Sun-Times Media Wire © Chicago Sun-Times 2010. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)