The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AS A DAD NIGGAS LIKE THIS ARE THE WORST SCUM OF THE PLANET TO ME B CUZ IF MY SON CAME TO THE CRIB ONE DAY LIKE "DAD THIS NIGGA TRIED TO TOUCH MY PP" I WOULD DEAD ASS RUN UP IN THE BUILDING WITH MULTIPLE FIREARMS AND COLUMBINATE THE WHOLE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT. THEN I WOULD SUE THE NIGGAS TO PIECES AND BUY MYSELF AN ITALIAN SPORTSCAR WORTH MORE THAN KOBE BRYANT'S HOUSE TO EASE THE PAIN AND MENTAL ANGUISH. I WOULD ALSO SMOKE WILD AMOUNTS OF BUD WITH MY SON WHILE WE LISTEN TO MOBB DEEP (AS THERAPY). ALTHOUGH I WOULD TRAIN MY SON TO MAKE AN ICEPICK OUT OF A FORK AND STAB ANYBODY ATTEMPTING TO MOLEST HIM IN THE NECK WITH THE SHIT, SO THIS IS JUST SOME HYPOTHETICALS NAHMEAN?-mero

fuck you metal!!!

Date: 2011-11-15, 5:38PM EST

Reply to: comm-9fkr2-2704358247@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

let's start a fuckin band!!!!!!!! guitarist available... needs drummer with double bass skills and groove ability.. vocals, bassist, as well as another guitarist........ i'm mostly rythym but have potential leads.... harmonizing is well accepted... mission.... too fuck shit up... thrash, death and so fourth welcomed.. i like all that remains(their band) but i do not want a faggot vocalists... ... since there is no more bands like pantera, you kno what, i want to fuck up hotel rooms....

i think the ad says it all.. i have some equipment, so get shit together and email me... i'm sure you feel the same way!!!! fuck you!!