The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MADISON, Wis. -- A woman woke early Saturday morning to find a burglar in her home on Madison's far East Side, Madison police said.

The 44-year-old woman woke up when her dog began to bark about 2:30 a.m. Saturday.

As she walked through her home in the 500 block of North Street, she spotted a stranger in another bedroom attempting to open a dresser drawer. The homeowner yelled at the intruder, and the burglar fled, police said.

Madison police said they spotted the suspect, Peggy L. Fleming, 31, of Madison, in the 2400 block of Upham Street, attempting to open the door to another home.

Fleming claimed she was "knocking on doors to find sponsors for my hip-hop group," Madison police said.

Police said Fleming was arrested on suspicion of burglary and on warrants.

The Madison Police Department said Fleming has a history of entering Madison homes.

I punched out my buddies back window in a drunkin rage. I felt like such a shit head when i sobered up. It doesnt help that we have "Drug classes" together.

Can someone say AWKWARD. I still owe him money, even tho my backpack with my new pearl snap and brand new jeans are the only thing that got stolen from his car. not to include my flat black and all my tips (caps)

....Wurga problems....

4fd09040.jpg

You're in the wrong.

Acting kind of like a little bitch.

Homeboy I used to be super cool with, haven't talked in a month+ is bugging for cash for raybans I broke while drunkenly pissed. Fixed for free within the week and then bought a new pair. At this point I just don't like dude and I'm just being an ass about it.

5ulgcj.png

I'd prefer to discuss our bullshit differences before laying priority to money.. But alas the concern is monetary. I deal not in the company of those whose chief affair is such trivial things as currency.

Besides, nigga they didn't even look thaaat good on you. And you once stole my car and took off to the beach with my gf and your lil brother while leaving me stranded at work without a ride. Then returned the car at around 1am or so.

/endbullshitrant[/color]