Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Overtime

The Nonsense thread

Having coached junior sport for the last ten years, I can almost guarantee that's the first time the parents have actually seen the kids row.

I had a steamed up parent actually grip my shirt because I left his daughter off for the last three minutes of the game. He just started berating me (we weren't going to lose, the weaker kids got some court time) - after a minute or so I stopped him, introduced myself, and asked who he was. Coached his daughter for two seasons, and I meet him in the grand final of the second season.

World's Best Dad Coffee Mug

SHE TALKING SMACK TO THIS TALL ASS DUDE, STARTS TALKING SHIT GETS SLAPPED ITO NEXT WEEK, WHITE NIGHT THEN ATTEMPTS TO BEAT THE GIANT. DUDE IS DUFFING EVERYONE LIKE A VIDEO GAME

Fucking love this

SHE TALKING SMACK TO THIS TALL ASS DUDE, STARTS TALKING SHIT GETS SLAPPED ITO NEXT WEEK, WHITE NIGHT THEN ATTEMPTS TO BEAT THE GIANT. DUDE IS DUFFING EVERYONE LIKE A VIDEO GAME

Oh god did that slap sound great. A few women deserve a nice slap-brawl.

Dude looks exactly like my Army pal I go to the gun range with twice a week. Fucking pirceless!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now