The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lmao i had to do a double take for sylvia...my ex is scrubbing any and all interaction with her on twitter . RIP trashy oklahoma social media mutual's private information along with all the other contestants 

i never understood reality internet shit like this for enjoyment , but the 3 minutes of scrolling on twitter is geeking me out cause the native/mexican autistic weeb girls that kinda look asian are about to get their potato shaped spotlight because of the josie chick

people are throwing money at this shit?

Edited by MOOGLE?

1 minute ago, One Man Banned said:

I wonder how valid these numbers are.  I mean like, what is freedom of information act, when you're the one who controls the information.  On another note, I question Wikipedias info since its open source or at least it has been for some time. 

The reason I say this is becuase I thought they were at 200k+ decade or 2 ago. 

1 hour ago, ndv said:

I wonder how valid these numbers are.  I mean like, what is freedom of information act, when you're the one who controls the information.  On another note, I question Wikipedias info since its open source or at least it has been for some time. 

The reason I say this is becuase I thought they were at 200k+ decade or 2 ago. 

You can look at the info sources at the bottom of the wiki page.  I used wiki as a quick reference but you can look up these salaries from numerous other sources and see that the info is consistent.  Beyond that, these are public figures paid by the public, it's public and open info.  

You can also consider that this is their salary but not what they make in total when you factor in things like gifts, contributions, perks, stock options, private appearances, etc.

Anyhow I was just looking for their base salary under the thought that all these motherfuckers make far too much as a base salary given how little they accomplish, what the average American makes, and the sense that politicians make a bit too much to keep them honest.

Pure, uncut nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1