The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2023/03/17/everything-we-had-was-gone-small-business-owner-says-he-lost-nearly-200000-to-wire-transfer-fraud/

But why, how do people still fall for this?  

‘Everything we had was gone’: Small business owner says he lost nearly $200,000 to wire transfer fraud

It started with a call from what he thought was his bank’s fraud division.

2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

335438914_1248703769359276_8695614007106059655_n.jpg

Reminds me…..I had a coworker offer to make lunch for another coworker. He gave fat slices of Velvita cheese between 2 slices of bread with mayo. She was not impressed. She immediately threw it away and he got pissed.

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Showing someone like her, even if it's for something positive like having a meme-worthy level of charisma, even though your building just burned makes progressives extremely uncomfortable. It's like good old Archie bunker style racism, but with extra steps.

They don't mind if blacks are featured in media, but only if they're in tuxedos and seem non-threatening, or they're whitewashed and part of a mixed race couple in a commercial or something. That is of course, unless it's something negative, like portraying themselves as criminals specifically for a black audience, then it's OK.

Not really complaining because I check enough boxes to star in my own "non-offensive minority" commercial myself. Just pointing out the absolute absurdity of how uncomfortable progressives are made observing black people, to the point you can be accused of "digital blackface" racism if you allow one their 15 minutes of fame.